Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribute f

Thread: Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribute f

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribute f

Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribute from June 3 ...

According to a newly distributed catalog, a select range of Big W stores in Australia will be distributing Jirachi. As with the Toys "R" Us distribution, it will run from June 3 to 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Default Re: Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribu

Oh, thank goodness.

Big W isn't as out of my way as Toys "R" Us is.

Maine, (A small villa town in western Europe) (I wish!)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Australian Jirachi also distributing at Big W stores: Select stores will distribu

just to ask:
    what is the aproxamtate equivalent of Big w in America?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Hell yeah I'm a Snivy.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pikmin View Post
    just to ask:
    what is the aproxamtate equivalent of Big w in America?
    Going by their Wikipedia page, they seem similar to Walmart. With a little Target and Kmart thrown in.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Closer to K-Mart, though from memory the Australian K-Mart's are different to the American ones.

Sucks that the Big W's participating in this are again quite far from me. It's easier for me to get to the one Toys R Us in town than to any of the participating Big W's. Why couldn't the one in the city centre be part of it, they'd be easy enough to get to.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Maine, (A small villa town in western Europe) (I wish!)
    Blog Entries

I'm surprized they don't deliver one to your house You do own the first result in google for any pokémon.

anyway, I just hope I don't have to go to toys-r-us again to get a pokémon, it's aquawrd. I'm surely the cool kid to drive so far to go to a toy store. Oh well, I've stopped caring about pokémon haters. I like the wifis the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Hell yeah I'm a Snivy.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

To be honest, it's a very long time since I last got anything free from Nintendo, and while I have participated in a few Pokémon related things (like running TCG and TFG demos at Pokétour events in Brisbane in the past), I got those because of direct involvement I had in the local scene at the time, not because of Bulba.

It would be nice if they sent me the occasional review copy of a game or something though...
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    To be honest, it's a very long time since I last got anything free from Nintendo, and while I have participated in a few Pokémon related things (like running TCG and TFG demos at Pokétour events in Brisbane in the past), I got those because of direct involvement I had in the local scene at the time, not because of Bulba.

It would be nice if they sent me the occasional review copy of a game or something though...
    Are you serious? Holy wow. You would think you'd get more... o_o;

Seriously. >_> If it wasn't for Bulbapedia I'm almost positive that Pokemon's sales would go down. :P It's such a great resource and without it it wouldn't be as... easy. xD;

I dunno. That's weird. You should send them a letter complaining. :P

Thank you to MorruMaster14 for the sprite and Poké-Gal for the banner. I <3 them. <3 Click HERE for my Shiny Giveaway Event.