Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

Default Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Jazzy View Post
    ... or Australia is getting the European version of the game without the game machines in the game corner. The gambling element was the only reason why the Australian versions of D/P/P got PG instead of G.
    Hmm I was wondering if something like this would happen. But I never go there anyway so whatever.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

I'm importing anyway but it sucks if we dont get the full game just because Europe cant handle its gambling

Blog Entries

Well that depends the original versions had them in it so they'll probably put them in this one too

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Jazzy View Post
    I'm importing anyway but it sucks if we dont get the full game just because Europe cant handle its gambling
    I hope your joking young lady ;o

About the gambling dealo, who knows, maybe they'll be absent in the US version too considering it'd be much easier. If so, I hope they're replaced with an arcade or something :\

Well, DPP had the non-gimped slots games, so, logically, HGSS should as well.

I dunno, Official Ninty Magazine Australia's supposed to be doing a review about it, I'll nag the editor about it.
    This sig for rent.

Blog Entries

^Maybe you can't use them until you beat the game&go to Kanto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123