Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

What page are they on? as I've looked and can't see them anywhere

7tx

Default Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Menschevick View Post
    Is anyone a member on Australian Nintendo Website? They have some English screenshots but they're accessible only if you're a member.
    I just signed up. Give me a minute and I'll try get them up.

Blog Entries

You did? mind telling me how?

As for the screenshots I wouldn't go doing that if I were you

7tx

Yeah they're copyrighted so maybe not. To see them just sign up to the site, it's not hard. Click on the link Maxim gave, near the bottom left under the fuzzy screen shots it asks you to sign up to see them - just click on it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The 'view more images' link wouldn't work.

7tx

Click on the tab bar at the top which says Images/Video, next to the Overview tab which you're currently on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Robotnik View Post
    Yeah they're copyrighted so maybe not. To see them just sign up to the site, it's not hard. Click on the link Maxim gave, near the bottom left under the fuzzy screen shots it asks you to sign up to see them - just click on it.
    Well there's that also it'd ruin it for those that don't want to have anything spoiled cause it's going to be a long two months and two days waiting spoiled in less than 2 mins it takes to sign up

7tx

Quote Originally Posted by AAML Fan for life View Post
    Well there's that also it'd ruin it for those that don't want to have anything spoiled cause it's going to be a long two months and two days waiting spoiled in less than 2 mins it takes to sign up
    Well, I would've spoilered it ...

Blog Entries

If you would have then by all means do it :)

7tx

Less than half an hour ago you were trying to get them yourself, why do you suddenly care all of a sudden?

I'm not going to because of the copyright issue.

EDIT: If anyone still can't get them, a few of the shots are available on the gamespot page
    Last edited by 7tx; 23rd January 2010 at 04:53 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Robotnik View Post
    Copyrighted?

Everything in Pokemon is copyrighted.

I don't see how taking screenshots from that site is less "okay" than taking from pokemon.com, pokemon.co.jp or any other official website.

The Official Nintendo Magazine Website has revealed some international (not only English) screenshots. Unfortunately, the enlarged versions are watermarked.

What those screens reveal is two extremely short texts ("Hold it there, kiddo" and "This was once a ninja hideout". Also, one screenshot at Gamestop reveals that Gym Caretaker's catchprase is "Yo! Champ in the making!" (as opposed to DPPt's "How's it going, Champ-to-be?"). While those three texts could be a coincidence, it IS some kind of indication that Ogasawara's original GSC script will be used.

Also, it's confirmed that the Trainer Names will be the same as in GSC (as seen in PokeGear phone screenshot), so "Youngster Joey" will stay as "Youngster Joey" and so on. I'm glad, as I was afraid that they'd not care about their names and just randomly change them.

Though I'm not sure if this is the right thread to report these discoveries...

Ice Type Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ιиsσмиιαc View Post
    Wow that's actually pretty damn good for the Aussies.
    Like hell it is!

By the way guys, we actually get it about a day and a half before the UK with time zone differences.

I've just noticed that Diamond and Pearl and Platinum are rated PG, the screenshots on the Nintendo Australia website says G for HG/SS. Why would that be different or could that change later on?
    Last edited by lthiele; 25th January 2010 at 06:33 AM.

Sphere Hunter Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lthiele View Post
    I've just noticed that Diamond and Pearl and Platinum are rated PG, the screenshots on the Nintendo Australia website says G for HG/SS. Why would that be different or could that change later on?
    Team Galactic's goal is quite a bit darker than the goal of Neo Team Rocket, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that could be the reason for a different rating.

Wanting to obliterate the universe, then reshape it and become its new God > Hijacking a Radio Tower to broadcast a plea to Giovanni.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

these dates are oddly close together.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Team Galactic's goal is quite a bit darker than the goal of Neo Team Rocket, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that could be the reason for a different rating.

Wanting to obliterate the universe, then reshape it and become its new God > Hijacking a Radio Tower to broadcast a plea to Giovanni.
    ... or Australia is getting the European version of the game without the game machines in the game corner. The gambling element was the only reason why the Australian versions of D/P/P got PG instead of G.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast