August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, character

Huh, a lot of Psychic types revealed at once. Black City looks interesting, more than White Forest.

Also, am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that every single Pokémon in every single battle scene is always Lv50?

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, character

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    AND NO. I DON'T CARE THAT OTHER SITES USE THE "ACTUAL" ROMANIZATION OF THE KANA. Game Freak doesn't, so we don't.
    I meant, what GF publication used "Tsutarja"? I never saw it.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSephiroth View Post
    Huh, a lot of Psychic types revealed at once. Black City looks interesting, more than White Forest.

Also, am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that every single Pokémon in every single battle scene is always Lv50?
    Well they're probably placeholder/default Pokemon for screenshot purposes! I remember in past trailers for other Gen's, they also had a numerous amount of Pokemon in Lv. 50. Even the smallest ones, like Piplup, were at that level...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    I meant, what GF publication used "Tsutarja"? I never saw it.
    They take take web domains that have their Pokemon names, and Tsutarja was registered, not Tsutaaja.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    They take take web domains that have their Pokemon names, and Tsutarja was registered, not Tsutaaja.
    Is that the only source? 'Cause then that's quite a dubious one.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

My summarized opinion of B/W up till now:
    GF is coming with really cool new features that will truly make Gen V a revolution.BUT the Pokémon designs seemed to have gotten less attention.GF is probably like "OK screw the new Pokémon the features are that what's important."
    I like the celestial body(finally a good humanshape Poké!),the slimer,Giaru,Pokabu and Tsutarja,the Eagle,the Zebra and the legendaries. The chipmunk is highly disturbing,though.Deserves to be HM Slave.

has anyone realized the date of this event? its next month yet the games arent relesed till 2 months from now in japan
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    Is that the only source? 'Cause then that's quite a dubious one.
    I don't see how its dubious when its been registered by The Pokemon Company, while all the other romanizations have been left untouched. The only reason its doubtful is because you don't want to believe it. TTE already mentioned they've searched which names have been trade marked.

It's funny how people are willing to believe early leaks and rumours on Japanese image boards when those have been faked before, yet when The Pokemon Company actually does something, its not to be believed.

Yeah.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    I don't see how its dubious when its been registered by The Pokemon Company, while all the other romanizations have been left untouched. The only reason it's doubtful is because you don't want to believe it. TTE already mentioned they've searched which names have been trade marked.
    No, I meant something like "is there some textual display of Tsutarja's name in English?"

Anyway, I'll believe you now. No need to get all butthurt.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, charact

Has there been any official leak on the evil team? Is it Plasma as was rumored?

Blog Entries

Default Re: August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, charact

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    Has there been any official leak on the evil team? Is it Plasma as was rumored?
    So wait, there's only one team? I thought there'd be 2 like in Gen.3... when did we get this? I'm confused >_>

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's what I'm wondering! I'm asking if there HAS been any official confirmation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    That's what I'm wondering! I'm asking if there HAS been any official confirmation.
    Of whether there's one team or two? Not that I know of.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

What if there are none? What if N is a one man army of a psycho kid? If you are sneaky and charming enough (and N looks to be both), you could do anything you want.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    What if there are none? What if N is a one man army of a psycho kid? If you are sneaky and charming enough (and N looks to be both), you could do anything you want.
    Well then, I'd guess we want confirmation for that too :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast