August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters an

July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters and features

Clear scans from the recently leaked CoroCoro have been found on 2ch boards.They have made available a wealth of information on the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions including new characters, Pokémon, evolutions and features.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, character

...very slow on the news...

Blog Entries

Default Re: July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, character

Yeah, mega slow.

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

If you want it to be faster, write the article yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer View Post
    If you want it to be faster, write the article yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it :P
    I couldn't make an article if my life depended on it. One reason is because I'm very lazy, and the other is that I don't know how to make one. Plus, if I tried, I'd probably screw it up.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This is my first time writing an article for Bulbanews, if I can do it, then the rest of you can too.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Besides, we have editors.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I still can't manage consuming all of the new information despite this being my umpteenth time reading it without my head exploding. (In a good way?)

Too much to say in one post and I am the definition of lethargic, therefore, I probably won't bother discussing the news in their indivdual threads.

I'll restrain myself to two very, very informal sentences:
    Pokespecial is screwed; I don't really care for the new Pokemon and triple battling is warming up to me. Watch people bitch about actual version exclusives (I'm actually loving this cuz I'm an odd bird); the real awesome sauce lies in the new Wi-fi capabilities, especially the Dream World stuff~~[/tl-dr]

Blog Entries

Isn't it "Bella"? Even if it wasn't wouldn't it be spelled "Bell"?

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

If you look at the angry chipmunk in the new photo, you see it battling along side a Pokeblu so we know its an early game pokemon........

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    If you look at the angry chipmunk in the new photo, you see it battling along side a Pokeblu so we know its an early game pokemon........
    The game designers can have a picture of any pokemon alongside any other pokemon at any time. I fought in the sprout tower with a Cyndaquil and a Giratina.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer View Post
    ...I can't. I suck at it and I'm very distrustful! XD

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    The game designers can have a picture of any pokemon alongside any other pokemon at any time. I fought in the sprout tower with a Cyndaquil and a Giratina.
    It was fighting a Tsujara (Grass starter) as well. I'm convinced that this pissed chipmunk is the new Ratatta, Bidoof, Zigzagoon.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    It was fighting a Tsujara (Grass starter) as well.
    First time I've seen that misspelling of Tsutarja.

When did the "R" in "Tsutarja" get inserted anyway? Here I've been calling it "Tsutaaja" ever since it came out, and never changed it since.

I think we've already confirmed that the pissed chipmunk is the new Rattata.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Agreed on chipmunk.

But I've been calling it Tsutaaja as well. Seems natural.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast