Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is require

Thread: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is require

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is require

Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is required to ...

The Arceus Pokémon Doll will be available to decorate the Dream World via password starting Jan. 18, 2013 for users of the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is req

Remember everyone, don't taunt the rather cute god pokemon or feed it after midnight.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is req

There sure have been a lot of legendary Pokemon Dolls recently. Judging from what I've seen, this Arceus doll may get an international release, like all the previous ones. If they have plans for more of these dolls, which legendaries can we expect next?

I'm pretty sure this will be released on the English Global Link as well next month. We have seem to have gotten consistent with Japan, ever since the Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza dolls in November. The Darkrai, and Deoxys promotion ends on January 10th 2013. So we should see the Arceus doll promotion starting here in the US on January 10th.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

OMG IT'S SO CUTE

Arceus makes for a cool looking pokedoll. I'd like to see more C-gear skins considering the US/English seem to only have Keldeo for BW2. It seems everyone outside of Japan gets left in the dust a lot when it comes to event pokemon and a bunch of Dream World exclusives.

Visit Jerbuta's Youtube Channel

Awesome, would be cool to add some more Pokedex skins, getting bored with my current one! D:

LinkBacks (?)

1. 26th December 2012, 09:52 AM