April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

  1. #1
    Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,505
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    The April issue of CoroCoro magazine has begun to leak. The scans include the boxart for Pokémon Black and White 2, featuring Kyurem's newly revealed formes, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. The magazine also promises that these two games will be an all-new adventure.

    Read more on Bulbanews

  2. #2
    ................
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your socks
    Posts
    433
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    The new boxarts are awesome! Better than all the boxarts combined(the Rayquaza one will be my 2nd fav )!

  3. #3
    smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Making Gotham City Grin
    Posts
    6,790
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Enzap on Tumblr

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Woahhhhh, epic box art. Even though I like Black Reshi more, the art for White 2 is just... wow.

  4. #4
    Lurker Zistal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Why hello there, electricity and fire prominently featured on the boxart. Do I sense some implications about the Kyurems' types? Anyway, glad it's confirmed to be a sequel.

    Also, this line:

    "Keldeo itself can be downloaded from June 23rd 2012 to August 31st 2012. This event can be downloaded by players with Black, White, Black 2 or White 2. It is also said to unlock something in Black 2 & White 2."

    I KNEW IT. All of the unreleased Mythical Pokemon are being distributed after BW2 comes out, and will have new events in them.

    ...Where's Meloetta's Sugimori artwork, though? I really thought they would show that in this issue. Is the poor thing going to be stuck with shoddy anime artwork forever?

  5. #5
    The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,413
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    ...Where's Meloetta's Sugimori artwork, though? I really thought they would show that in this issue. Is the poor thing going to be stuck with shoddy anime artwork forever?
    There are some rumours going around that there might be another CoroCoro page with Meloetta details on it.

    Edit: I have added the links to the "actual" source at the end, from where every single fansite got the news.
    Last edited by Adyniz; 12th March 2012 at 08:56 AM.

  6. #6
    Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,104
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Most epic box art indeed!

  7. #7
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    I KNEW IT. All of the unreleased Mythical Pokemon are being distributed after BW2 comes out, and will have new events in them.
    That part hasn't been confirmed. I'm worried about the screenshot with the Musketeer trio in the player's party, as it seems to foreshadow the familiar Secret Sword event.

  8. #8
    Lurker Zistal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    That part hasn't been confirmed. I'm worried about the screenshot with the Musketeer trio in the player's party, as it seems to foreshadow the familiar Secret Sword event.
    Hmmm, didn't notice the Musketeers in the player's party. Hopefully it's just a reference to Keldeo's relationship with them, and/or the BW1 event.

    If the event hasn't been changed in some way, it strikes me as odd that CoroCoro would point out that BW2 in particular has something unlocked by Keldeo.

  9. #9
    PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LET'S GO
    Posts
    3,090
    Blog Entries
    62
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    The magazine also promises that these two games will be an all-new adventure.
    That's great and all, but I'd still like to see some actual screenshots.

    Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

  10. #10
    Simpler times ahead
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,366
    Blog Entries
    164

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    I KNEW IT. All of the unreleased Mythical Pokemon are being distributed after BW2 comes out, and will have new events in them.
    That part hasn't been confirmed. I'm worried about the screenshot with the Musketeer trio in the player's party, as it seems to foreshadow the familiar Secret Sword event.
    The screenshot is from black/white. What I really wanna know is what the hell is Kyurem doing there....
    Edit:Shouldn't we update that Kyurem knows at least Hydro Pump?
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

    I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

  11. #11
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If the event hasn't been changed in some way, it strikes me as odd that CoroCoro would point out that BW2 in particular has something unlocked by Keldeo.
    I agree, but the pessimist in me wonders if the Keldeo downloaded to Black and White will intentionally lack a fateful encounter flag, in which case the Moor of Iciruss event will forcibly be made exclusive to B2W2. After all, Darkrai and Shaymin's events were never unlocked in Diamond and Pearl. I wouldn't even think of this possibility if CoroCoro also referred to an in-game event in Black and White (preferably confirming that the two events are separate).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman
    The screenshot is from black/white. What I really wanna know is what the hell is Kyurem doing there....
    Edit:Shouldn't we update that Kyurem knows at least Hydro Pump?
    How do you know that the screenshot is from Black and White? And how can you tell which moves Kyurem has?

  12. #12
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If the event hasn't been changed in some way, it strikes me as odd that CoroCoro would point out that BW2 in particular has something unlocked by Keldeo.
    I agree, but the pessimist in me wonders if the Keldeo downloaded to Black and White will intentionally lack a fateful encounter flag, in which case the Moor of Iciruss event will forcibly be made exclusive to B2W2. After all, Darkrai and Shaymin's events were never unlocked in Diamond and Pearl. I wouldn't even think of this possibility if CoroCoro also referred to an in-game event in Black and White (preferably confirming that the two events are separate).
    But then couldn't you just trade your Keldeo downloaded to BW2, back to BW1 and unlock the event in BW1 like that?

  13. #13
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    But then couldn't you just trade your Keldeo downloaded to BW2, back to BW1 and unlock the event in BW1 like that?
    You could, but they wouldn't tell you that, and there wouldn't be much point to doing it.

  14. #14
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,894
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    The Keldeo is fighting an Emboar. :3c

    Look how cute Zekyurem looks on the box art. D'awww.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  15. #15
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,205
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

    So pretty much every picture of the formes shows them spitting out Fire/Electricity? I have a feeling they actuall will be Ice/Fire Ice/ Electric or have an ability that gets them STAB for Fire/Electric moves...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 12th March 2012, 07:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •