Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yūki w

Thread: Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yūki w

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yūki w

Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yūki wins Best ...

The seiyu for Iris and Dent take home Newtype Anime awards for Best Actress and Best Actor, respectively, for roles in two other critically acclaimed anime this year.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 9th October 2011 at 03:09 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Cilan and Iris' voice actors win Japanese Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best

That's great! Congrats to both of them, they deserve it!

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cilan and Iris' voice actors win Japanese Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best

Good for them.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's TASTING TIME!

The Japanese love it.

Pokemon Coordinator Dawn~Berlitz's Avatar

Megumi toyoguchi is the one who really deserves this
    <---Done by Katsu Koneko its cute siggeh
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature!

Doesn't seem that official was this really news worth posting?

It's also incredibly biased I mean I loved the anime but still.
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Default Re: Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yū

I *loved* Yuki in Madoka Magica, she really deserves it! That anime was just wonderful, I'm not surprised to see it win so many awards.

y team

Default Re: Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yū

This is cool and all (MADOKA/MIYANO <333), but is it really that important that it should be in the front news for a Pokemon site? I mean, it's not like they won any awards for their roles in BW...

Either way, I congratulate them on their spectacular performances in their respective anime. They both deserve it.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

If anyone other than Mamoru Miyano had won Best Actor, it would have been an insult xD I absolutely loved him in Steins;Gate, and it seems like whoever he ends up voicing in shows, that character ends up as my favourite xD. The only award I'm surprised Puella Magi Madoka Magica won was for best design...because boy are the characters' heads way too wide xD

Quote Originally Posted by ares5566 View Post
    Doesn't seem that official was this really news worth posting?

It's also incredibly biased I mean I loved the anime but still.
    Well, Newtype is a pretty big magazine published by Kadokawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This is cool and all (MADOKA/MIYANO <333), but is it really that important that it should be in the front news for a Pokemon site? I mean, it's not like they won any awards for their roles in BW...

Either way, I congratulate them on their spectacular performances in their respective anime. They both deserve it.
    Well, although the awards weren't won for their roles on Pokémon, it's still a really cool fact that the Best Actor and Best Actress are both Ash's travelling companions.

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

good for them
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Blog Entries
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

Oh nice, good for Aoi, and also so happy that Puella Magi won all those awards, it absolutely deserves them!~<3 [That series is one of my top favorites]

Blog Entries

Way too many Puella Magi...

Biased much? Granted I've never seen the series and don't know what its voice acting is like, but still. Biased much?

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    Way too many Puella Magi...

Biased much? Granted I've never seen the series and don't know what its voice acting is like, but still. Biased much?
    It can't really be biased when the results were voted for. After all, Puella Magi Madoka Magica has been dominating the sales charts, so obviously a lot of people like it.

EDIT:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2011-10-09/madoka-magica-wins-12-of-21-newtype-anime-awards

AnimeNewsNetwork have elaborated that Tiger & Bunny won Best Mecha, Tales of Xillia won Game Opening Animation and that The IDOLM@STER actually won Best Commercial.

Also, to quote the article: (Unlike other awards, particularly overseas, the Newtype Anime Awards for acting are not given for specific roles.) . (Although I bet Madoka and Okabe certainly helped xD).
    Last edited by Joshawott; 9th October 2011 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    It can't really be biased when the results were voted for. After all, Puella Magi Madoka Magica has been dominating the sales charts, so obviously a lot of people like it.

EDIT:
    Madoka Magica Wins 12 of 21 Newtype Anime Awards - News - Anime News Network

AnimeNewsNetwork have elaborated that Tiger & Bunny won Best Mecha, Tales of Xillia won Game Opening Animation and that The IDOLM@STER actually won Best Commercial.

Also, to quote the article: (Unlike other awards, particularly overseas, the Newtype Anime Awards for acting are not given for specific roles.) . (Although I bet Madoka and Okabe certainly helped xD).
    Yea it was great although unfortunately it spawned two spin offs which are written by different people trying to cash in on the original's success. 1 of which is decent with a ton of plot holes. The other is a terrible mess which does exactly what the original didn't want to be.
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214