Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour

Default Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour

Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour

Christopher Niosi, voice actor for Khoury, has revealed that he and Michele Knotz (current voice of Jessie), Carter Cathcart (current voice actor for James and Professor Oak), and Eileen Stevens (voice actor for Iris) will be attending the Black and White mall tour in New Jersey on March 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour

Lol. Seems like a random bunch. I would not be interested in going except maybe just to meet the VA of Iris.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Default Re: Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour: Actors to attend New Jersey tour

Considering 3 main VA's are there, (Jessie, James/Meowth and Iris), its not too random.

Blog Entries

wait...Is Chris Cilan?!
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Considering 3 main VA's are there, (Jessie, James/Meowth and Iris), its not too random.
    Lol. Seeing as how they're not the original VA's for them that automatically makes it less special for me. The only one that seems interesting to me is Iris as she is the VA the only original one. But that's all I'm gonna say on the subject since I've seen VA discussions get nasty. Also, it shouldn't matter to you what others think. Live and let live my dear friend.

Blog Entries

True, VA discussions can get pretty intense. LOL. XD

But in my experience, it depends on who you talk to about VAs. Take me for example, while I prefer the original VAs in general, I actually like the new VAs somewhat (aside from Sarah Natochenny, of course).

Anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting Jimmy Zoppi, considering the fact that he is an original VA himself (having voiced Gary and other characters in the 4Kids dub). And Eileen Stevens is very good. Michele Knotz has come a long way with her portrayal of Jessie. =)

Also, I have a question. According to the official site, it says that the Paramus, NJ event takes place on Friday and Saturday. But so far, all the other Pokemon events on this tour have been on Saturday and Sunday. So, needless to say, I'm confused as to what days the event is actually taking place. Does this event start on Friday or Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa View Post
    True, VA discussions can get pretty intense. LOL. XD
    Eye-gougingly intense.

Blog Entries

Haha, well that's true. Especially back when the VA switch happened. Things were crazy around here back then, lol.

Of course, everyone has different opinions on the voices, and we all have our own preferences for who we like best, and all that good stuff. But, now that it's been 5 years, I can tell that things are much better. People who like to talk about the VAs can actually enjoy fun VA discussions now, without anyone losing their cool. =)

But anyway, I can understand why you wouldn't wanna discuss VAs though. It's still a very touchy subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Also, it shouldn't matter to you what others think. Live and let live my dear friend.
    I agree. This is a very good policy to have. And I wish more BMGf members had this policy.
    Last edited by Trainer Lisa; 1st March 2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa View Post
    Haha, well that's true. Especially back when the VA switch happened. Things were crazy around here back then, lol.

Of course, everyone has different opinions on the voices, and we all have our own preferences for who we like best. But, now that it's been 5 years, things are much better. People who like to talk about the VAs can actually enjoy fun VA discussions now without anyone losing their cool. =)

But anyway, I can understand why you wouldn't wanna discuss VAs though. It's still a very touchy subject.
    Indeed. ;_; *whispers "Veronica"*

Blog Entries

*hugs* Aww, I know exactly what you mean. And despite how long it's been, I still feel the same way about what happened with Veronica. <3

Of course, this isn't the time nor the place to get into all of that, lol.

Getting back on topic, the Pokemon Black and White tour looks like fun. I really wanna go to this event, so I can buy all kinds of Pokemon merchandise. XD And of course, I also wanna meet Elieen Stevens and the other VAs. Cause meeting Pokemon VAs is awesome. =D

Lol. Maybe I was just being subconsciously jelly because the tour isn't coming anywhere near my town. It would be pretty cool to meet some actual VA's. Also, there's no need for me to hate on someone because of a situation they had no say in. I apologize list of aforementioned VA's and Gliscor'd.

Blog Entries

Hehe, that's right. There's no need for you to blame the new VAs for anything. They're just doing their jobs. =)

Afterall, it's "The Powers That Be" at the Pokemon company who are really responsible for what happened to the original voice cast. So, if anyone should be blamed, it's TPCi (and 4Kids too, for having those unfair contracts).

Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Lol. Maybe I was just being subconsciously jelly because the tour isn't coming anywhere near my town.
    Haha, same here. These big Pokemon events NEVER come to my state either. XD

So I always have to make travel plans, in order to attend big events like this. =P

Of course, since I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan, I'm definitely willing to travel. Cause there's nothing I wouldn't do for Pokemon, lol.

I just gotta make sure I have the necessary money for transportation, hotel, food, and buying Pokemon stuff. Who knows, maybe I can actually attend this thing. =)
    Last edited by Trainer Lisa; 1st March 2011 at 12:24 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hah, you think you're unlucky; well they would never come to the UK, so just be thankful that they're in your country to begin with.

EDIT: On second thought, the anime treats the UK badly anyway, as we get no DVDs, and each season always starts four months late.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 1st March 2011 at 02:52 AM.

Blog Entries

I hope they dont leave looking like these fuckwads!

White FC 4684-7933-9450

Why Khoury's VA is with them in first place?
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast