Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on o

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on o

Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on official channel

Yesterday's leaked animated trailer for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 is now officially available on The Pokémon Company's Youtube channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown

The trailer reminds me a great deal of the two trailer videos that were made for the MMORPG Rockman Online. Except unlike RMO, BW2 is very unlikely to be cancelled. <_<

Also, I'm calling it, Team Plasma are now pirates.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

One lost to time boondockArtist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow boondockArtist on Tumblr

Default Re: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown

Dangit, I've been trying to bar myself from reading any news so I can do a blind Nuzlocke of black 2, but I must say that was pretty amazin' commercial. If it'd turn out to be another animated series, that might actually watchin' TV more, as long as whoever translates makes it super kiddish *haven't watched the cartoon in three years, so I'm only basing it how Pokemon Special was translated, so I may be wrong*

"Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you
    "Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
    How I find myself without you
    And I never thought I was crazy
    That I'll never know
    But what do I know?
    I let myself go"
    Now you have to go"

Boony's Bad Art Thread-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

Blog Entries

By all means, I honestly do not think that they will be making an anime in this style. The current anime isn't of very good quality because the series airs new episodes on a weekly basis, and they have to keep the quality down so they can meet a certain schedule. Not to mention, there's budget. With animated trailers, they're allowed to put more "effort" into it because of higher budget and less time restrains.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

That was pretty damn awesome.

It makes me wish it was actually a series rather than just a advertisement. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Blog Entries

It should be an Original Video Animation (OVA) series of at least 4 or 6 episodes on key points in the game's story.

Plus, Team Plasma look like terrorists.

Blog Entries

[slowpoke]Wait, since when did TCP have a YouTube channel? @_@[/slowpoke]
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

I'll say it again: Why haven't they done this before? It's so awesome!

BTW, did anyone notice the Pokemon shadow that flew over N at the beginning? Was that a Reshiram?

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

That was pretty damn awesome!!! They should have trailers like this for all of the future games!

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    It should be an Original Video Animation (OVA) series of at least 4 or 6 episodes on key points in the game's story.
    Which I still cannot fathom how a multimillion dollar franchise such as this one hasn't done in the past. I agree, they should do this now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'll say it again: Why haven't they done this before? It's so awesome!

BTW, did anyone notice the Pokemon shadow that flew over N at the beginning? Was that a Reshiram?
    that was so cool.... i hope N comes back aswell
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

This looks cool. I think they should make a side series about it!
    Robo-Floatzel and Leggo like this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    By all means, I honestly do not think that they will be making an anime in this style. The current anime isn't of very good quality because the series airs new episodes on a weekly basis, and they have to keep the quality down so they can meet a certain schedule. Not to mention, there's budget. With animated trailers, they're allowed to put more "effort" into it because of higher budget and less time restrains.
    True, that explains the anime's low quality, in both animation and writing, while the Pokemon anime is not the WORST anime (I've seen worse anime series than the Pokemon anime), it just needs better writing and a more "condensed" plot than what it has currently, and it needs to be less formulatic and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post

Plus, Team Plasma look like terrorists.
    An OVA sounds like a wonderful idea for this thing, it would be short, but it would be pretty good, though not sure what they will be like when expanded from a 5 minute video to a few episodes of varying lengths or so, it will probably be left as that, a trailer...

Alas, unless that happens, we're stuck with the current, cheap, low budget and poorly written anime that involves a fail trainer from Kanto with a Pikachu
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

I am kinda surprised to see Cheren there- Is he taking a Lance-like goal of helping the player throughout the journey?

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Is there a translation of this anywhere? Just want to say I loved N's voice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast