Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins NIW

Thread: Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins NIW

Default Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins NIW

Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins NIWA

Animal Crossing Wiki, a wiki based on the popular Animal Crossing series, has joined NIWA. It was created by a merge of Wikia's Animal Crossing City and a newer, independent one. The wiki currently has about 1300 articles and about 50 users.

Read more on Bulbanews

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins

WOOT I have allwese loved A.C and will be sure to check it out

Default Re: Animal Crossing Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki based on the Animal Crossing series joins

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    WOOT I have allwese loved A.C and will be sure to check it out
    Yeah man, same here!
    Something about it was so appealing to me :P

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to the Animal Crossing Wiki! I'll be helping them when I can in the future :D.

Blog Entries

Hooray! I love Animal Crossing! The truth is... I never knew about this wiki! :P But, now I have something to use now! YAY! Maybe I should pull out the old AC games again...