Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games wil

Thread: Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games wil

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games wil

Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games will start ...

The East Japan Railway Company recently announced information on this year's annual event with The Pokémon Company, the JR Pokémon Stamp Rally 2010. The Pokéwalker Route Amity Meadow will be available via wireless communication at the event, which will be held from July 24 to August 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Re: Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games

That had better come out on Wifi as well soon. -_-

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Blog Entries

Default Re: Amity Meadow distribution details revealed: Local distribution for Japanese games

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    That had better come out on Wifi as well soon. -_-
    Unfortunately (at least for Japan), that hardly seems guaranteed. Like in other regions, both the Yellow Forest and Winner's Path were distributed over Wi-Fi... but the Rally and Sightseeing courses have (to date) only been distributed at real-world locations in Japan; and those were months ago.

I seriously doubt TPCi would bother having a retail event for something as minor as a Pokewalker course anywhere but Japan, so I imagine that other regions will get the other Pokewalker courses over Wi-Fi... but I'm not so sure about Japan.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

the other courses we havent gotten will most likely go wifi in us, europe and australaia, that is if you look at the pattern of YF and WP, its just a matter of when. id really like amity meadow for the items and the EV reducing berries it has, the one I really want is Sightseeing because I want to catch a bunch of Torchic. i dont care too much really about Rally, but i'll get it cause i want to have every single course at my disposal. i think its odd though that they did YF and i think WP twice in JP.