American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

Default American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

Nintendo of America has confirmed that the release date of Pokémon Black and White Versions is March 6, 2011 for the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Very good. And I hope it means the ENG names will be revealed soon.

Blog Entries

Default Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Thank goodness! I was a bit let down that I'd probably have to wait 4 more months, but it'll be only 3 now! Good going, NoA.

"I'm sure that we and Pokémon have helped each other and enriched the world since ancient times. These memories have been engraved in each Pokémon's heart! So, I want Pokémon and people to get closer and closer! As the Champion, I want to tell that to everybody!"

Blog Entries

So the date I've been predicting all this time was right after all! Thank goodness!

So that pretty much means that Best Wishes! will debut on March 4.

Giveaways on my Twitter! istore's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow istore On Twitter

Sweet! Better than that April date that was speculating around previously.
    Check my profile on here for my Twitter account. I host giveaways!

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Urara-san View Post
    So the date I've been predicting all this time was right after all! Thank goodness!
    Haha, the minority wins again!
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Just as I expected. Like, when there's a consistent pattern of earlier and earlier relative to the year release dates... you know this has a high chance to happen. They definitely did not disappoint.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I'm putting my money on a Mid/Late-March release for the EU now.

EDIT: Isn't this release date the day before one one of the marks on the calender PokéBeach posted up?

That means BW are being released on a Thursday. Could 4th March be the TCG set release date, to coincide with the release?

Also, the press release confirms Black City and White Forest retain their names.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 27th December 2010 at 10:14 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

Wow, Gamestop was WAY off! Anyway I'm happy because the English names and Best Wishes are coming a lot sooner.

Blog Entries

I've noticed a pattern between release dates.

March 14, HeartGold & SoulSilver's release date (2010), is 8 days before March 22, Platinum's release date (2009).

March 6, Black & White's release date (2011), is 8 days before March 14, HeartGold & SoulSilver's release date (2010).

That was how I got my prediction in the first place.

Blog Entries

:|
    I am sooo EXCITED! :D
    Is this date just for America or does it include Canada too?
    I claimed Victreebel

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Wow thats alot sooner than Game Stop predicted, hmm, i was kinda looking forward to being able to play through a couple other games and fill mu dex, i suppose its ok though. I wonder if there will be a steady stream of engish names now
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

Here's what I think:

Thursday, March 3, 2011: Pokémon Black & White TCG release
    Friday, March 4, 2011: Best Wishes! premiere
    Sunday, March 6, 2011: Black & White release (already confirmed)

Quote Originally Posted by Urara-san View Post

So that pretty much means that Best Wishes! will debut on March 4.
    YESS!!

AND DATS A WINNER!!!

We get to watch BW in ENGLISH

Blog Entries

I'm so excited! The games being released sooner than we thought, and on March 6 probably just made my birthday a whole lot better. :D
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast