Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Thread: Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Items previously exclusive to Japan's chain of Pokémon Centers, as well as many other products related to the series, are now available to buy online through Amazon.co.jp's newly launched Pokémon Store.

Read more on Bulbanews

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Woohoo!

But I'll probably not be able to afford any, considering international shipping costs and generally being a university student. But still... Woohoo!

Default Re: Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Now if only Amazon US would do the same.

I wasn't even aware that amazon had a domain there. I was under the impression that Rakuzen was their equivalent.
    PM me and I'll rate your team.

Blog Entries

They have games going all the way back to Red/Green (which is very reasonably priced). They've also got stuff like TCG2 and Box, along with GB/A cables and transfer paks. If anyone wants this stuff that isn't shipped internationally, there's always the option of buying a Japanese PO box and forwarding everything from there

Naturally, this comes out after I shelled out $180 for exclusive Club Nintendo golden-nun-chuck and classic-controller. ._.; Gonna have to wait 'til Christmas before I can get anything.

Either way, though, awesome~ Bookmarked.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!

My pikachu plushie has been awful lonely, time to give him a piplup !! YESS!!
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

I would love to buy stuff, but I do not possess the ability to read these infernal moon runes they insist on writing everything in.
    White: 3826-0624-3213

Blog Entries

Amazon.co.jp doesn't ship outside of Japan, I'm pretty sure.

So if anyone wanted to get anything and they don't live in Japan, they'd have to get a Middleman Service, which would mean more extra fees.

I might do that, in fact P:

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

Oh goodness; I went to translate the page and I got THIS in the side bar.

Censored for some language

I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

LinkBacks (?)

1. 20th October 2012, 08:30 PM