Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released in

Thread: Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released in

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released in

Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released in 2012

Release dates for the newest volumes of the Diamond & Pearl and Black & White chapters of Pokémon Adventures have been announced by Amazon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ol' Brown Eyes is back Jesse GS the II's Avatar

Default Re: Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released

That's all well and good, but I guess this means we can basically forget about the Ruby and Sapphire arc. Bleh.
    This is my DeviantArt. Pretty neat, huh?

Jouto Redux
    One fan's re-imagining of the Jouto saga
    Read Chapter 6 now!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Amazon announces Pokémon Adventures release dates: Two new volumes to be released

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse GS the II View Post
    That's all well and good, but I guess this means we can basically forget about the Ruby and Sapphire arc. Bleh.
    I hope that won't be the case. It is possible that they're just waiting for the R/S remakes to be released before releasing the R/S Special/Adventures arc. It would be extremely disappointing if they never released that arc.

Follow Chika on Tumblr

Sigh, everytime I see new Viz Pokespe volumes, I keep having some hope that it'll be the RS arc... :c Oh well, we're not incredibly far off from seeing how Viz will handle you-know-what scene from the end of the DP arc for not printing any of the 3rd gen arcs.

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."