Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanill

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Maverick Nate
  • 1 Post By Antlionerd
  • 1 Post By Flareth

Thread: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanill

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanill

Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Vanillite, ...

In addition to Mewtwo EX, CoroCoro has also shown additional Pokémon cards included in the third Japanese BW TCG expansion: Psycho Drive ・ Hail Blizzard. These Pokémon include Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Riolu, Lucario, Luxio and Vanillite. These Pokémon will join Mewtwo EX for the release of BW3 on Sept. 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Additional Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards revealed: Pikachu, Grimer, Meowth, Va

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Nate View Post
    I'm loving the artwork on the new cards. One of my favorite parts of the HS era was how all the Pokémon were featured in places around Johto, and now they are all featured around Unova. How delightful!
    I have to agree -I especially love the Meowth and the Vanillite. Speaking of HGSS era - I really miss Fukuda's style from those cards, with the bold outlines - love, love love <3 I think that's why I like the Vanillite so much :)

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Blog Entries

These are amazing! My favs are the Vanillite and Grimer art. Even though I dislike Grimer the artwork made me like it. :]
    Maverick Nate likes this.

Blog Entries

NICE!! I'm diggin' the new Lucario card, what with 20 damage done to the opponent just for attacking! And only two Energy needed for it to attack? I WANT

Also, is it just me, or does the Vanillite card look like a Water-Type version of this Cyndaquil card?
    Laterna likes this.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

I updated the news story with some new details that were revealed overnight.

LinkBacks (?)