Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

Thread: Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

Default Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

The Pokémon Company International has sent out a press release with information on the first expansion of the Black & White TCG series. The set will include over 110 cards, with at least 70 of these being Pokémon cards. Other revealed information was an image of the set's theme decks. The theme deck image and the press release confirm two rumored Pokémon names: Zebstrika and Samurott. The Black & White theme decks will be released with the TCG Online: Trainer Challenge on April 6, with a full set release on April 25.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

Because this hasn't been confirmed already? I thought the list was confirmed at least a week ago.
    My Black Team

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Additional Black & White TCG information revealed: Two rumored names confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Red G View Post
    Because this hasn't been confirmed already? I thought the list was confirmed at least a week ago.
    No. It hasn't

Uh, where does it show Zebstrika's name?

I know TCG art is usually great... but wow, that theme deck art is really impressive! :D I kind of lost interest in the TCG altogether a few months ago once I realized some vital cards to my collection that I've had since I started collecting were missing (Jirachi, Dark Celebi, and Arcanine EX), but this might actually get me started again.

Also, water otter and electric spider, my favorite Unova Pokemon, in the SAME DECK? What luck! :3

The online portion has be interested as well. I had the Celebi movie, so I'd play Pokemon Play It! all the time. It was actually pretty fun and that's were I learned how to play the TCG. (... Despite how much nightmare fuel the animation in the intro contained.)

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitaro View Post
    Uh, where does it show Zebstrika's name?
    Talking of boosters.