3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted

Default 3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted

3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted

From Tokyo to Amsterdam and New York. After demonstrations at the 2011 Nintendo World Fair, the Nintendo 3DS will be presented to the press in Europe and North America next Wednesday. It is expected that the release date and retail price will be announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: 3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted

God Damn it.

About Fucking time.

That is all.

make me worse Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 3DS release information expected Jan. 19: International markets targeted

Crappy battery life, no Mario Kart at launch, and I don't like the look...

Considering how Nintendo overprices at everything, pretty sure the retail price will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

On another note, January 19's my birthday, so w00t!
    And when he left us he said, "It's not so bad"
    That motherfucker, he took everything we had
    And when I'm thinking back, I'm counting all the ways
    Nobody helped us, so we dreamt of better days
    And we sang, "That's just the way that it goes"

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I do hope it wont be too expensive

The launch titles aren't very impressive, IMO. Combined with the (supposedly) high price, I think I may wait to buy one. At least until Mario Kart, OoT, Kid Icarus and some other games have come out... but perhaps for the first price drop (which I'd expect prior to the 2011 holiday season), as well.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probably going to pick it up in the Summer...by then, more games will probably be out, plus I'll have more time to play it.

I don't care if the price drops or not by then though...I've got tons of cash to spare on a brand new Nintendo hand-held. If not for the 3DS games themselves, it will look good to play DS games on as well.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I may have to aim for it on my next birthday. (Nov. 10) Despite what everyone says.

Much like I did before I got my Wii back in 2006, I'll pick up a game for it ahead of time, so I have something good to play then. In this case, Ocarina of Time 3D.
    Official Claimer of Himself

I just hope it really won't be $300. D8; It would take me over 6-7 months to save that much.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Eh, I'm not really getting my 3DS at launch since I don't have the money. And as long as I don't have anything else I want I'll be getting it for Christmas 2011. Honestly I'd like to hear news on a Pokemon game for the 3DS first.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Hope I get enough for it by Chinese New Year...
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

So on my friend's birthday, BW's EU release is announced. On my birthday, the 3DS release date is announced. I was a bit disheartened when they said only 2.5million copies will be available outside of Japan at launch though 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    On another note, January 19's my birthday, so w00t!
    Me too! We should have a joint birthday party!

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will not buy probably. With a probably high price, meh battery life (that lasts even shorter due to leaving wifi on all the time), and few good launch titles, I'm going to wait until gamestop gets a bunch of used models in.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

At this point I have no plans on getting it. The main reason even still play anything by Nintendo is because of the PkMn games. So unless they make a line of PkMn games exclusively for it, I wont be getting it.
    I AM JUSTICE!
    I am always looking for new friends on Facebook.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'm a college student. Yeah, I'll wait.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

That sounds good,

Some of the launch games look interesting enough, I barely buy non pokemon games but 3DS games are the exception. I might check out some of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast