2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on this Au

Thread: 2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on this Au

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on this Au

2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on this August

Play! Pokémon has announced that the 2014 Modified format of the Pokémon Trading Card Game will be Next Destinies-on. Only Black Star Promo Cards BW33 and higher will be permitted. The new format will officially be put in place on August 28, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on thi

Right, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a little hazy on these things - does this mean that any TCG expansions for X and Y will follow the same format as the BW era? I really hope I'm misinterpreting this because I was kinda hoping to see a bit of a shift in the TCG with the release of X an Y as I very much feel that the TCG is a bit... broken... but that's a whole other discussion XD

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on thi

Quote Originally Posted by Laterna View Post
    Right, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a little hazy on these things - does this mean that any TCG expansions for X and Y will follow the same format as the BW era? I really hope I'm misinterpreting this because I was kinda hoping to see a bit of a shift in the TCG with the release of X an Y as I very much feel that the TCG is a bit... broken... but that's a whole other discussion XD
    Until about the same time next year at least, this will be the rotation used. From the announcement of the Black & White on format that begins in the 2015 season, there may be another rotation this time next year, so don't worry about the current format too much.

追放されたバカ

Will this be similar to B/W? This could change things up a lot.