2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

Thread: 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

The 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament has been announced for international players of the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Participants will be able to receive the Micle Berry.

Read more on Bulbanews

Silver Strategician LadyScathach's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Be

God, the last tourny ended this week and they've already gone and announced the next...

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Be

Not another one. I had my butt handed to me on a silver platter during the last one. I won't participate in this one since I already have a ton of Micle Berries in the Dream World.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Another tournament I probably won't enter. The only one i did was the 2011 Autumn Friendly and my butt was beaten really badly. Plus none of my Pokemon in Black 2 or White 2 are strong enough to get far cause I'm not far enough in either game. (To give you an idea, I'm only at Driftveil City in Black 2 and Virbank Complex in White 2) If it were also for Black and White, I'd enter with my White version but sadly no.

LinkBacks (?)