2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

Thread: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

Default 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2 players: ...

The 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament has been announced for international players of the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and Whi

Well, at least it isn't standard doubles. But damn it, I've never made a decent all-Unova pokes team...

Default Re: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and Whi

Can't wait to get the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem C-Gear skins!

Dang it. D: I want those C-gear skins for my White 2 and Black 2, too...But I suck at battles. ;.; *sigh* Oh well, maybe I'll enter it anyways. I have never tried an online tournament before...
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Pokemon is love. Pokemon is life. <3

You don't have to be skilled. All entrants get them. All you have to do is battle. Doesn't matter if you win or lose.

Turn up do minimum and get out. General rule with these wifi comps.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: 2013 Springament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

So even if I participate with a Purrloin, a Patrat, and a Lilipup and lose in less than ten seconds, I still get the c-gears?

Default Re: 2013 Springament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    So even if I participate with a Purrloin, a Patrat, and a Lilipup and lose in less than ten seconds, I still get the c-gears?
    As long as you do the minimum number of battles, which I think is five.

Am I able to use a full team of six Pokemon in single battle format?

I didn't know there was a minimum number of battles I had to participate in. That explains why I didn't get my Rowap berry for the last tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedOne View Post
    Am I able to use a full team of six Pokemon in single battle format?

I didn't know there was a minimum number of battles I had to participate in. That explains why I didn't get my Rowap berry for the last tournament.
    All wifi tournies are flat battles. So that's flat singles which means team preview and you select three of your six pokemon. And yeah. You might want to check minimum battles. It used to be 10, has recently been 5, but for that rotation one was 1. So meh. I dunno anymore. XD

Edit: Actually, I just looked at the rules ant it said @lv 30. I wonder if this mean we'll be doing a 6 v. 6...
    Last edited by LadyScathach; 4th May 2013 at 02:04 PM.