2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

Thread: 2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

The 2013 Pokémon calendar may be purchased for ¥350 alongside any purchase from McDonald's in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

Ill buy this instead because that was in japan...: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/2013-pokemon-square-12x12-wall-calendar-browntrout-publishers/1108643324 Ha!! At least I can buy a US 2013 Pokemon calendar instead of something only release in japan.

EDIT:Wops...Link dont work...Try this instead: http://compare.ebay.com/like/281013422013?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 2013 Pokémon calendar sold at Japanese McDonald's: Available with purchase

2013 Mcdonald's Japan calender is meh for me. Although as always I love the Mcdonalds Japan ones because of the Original Offical artwork (not stock image pics like other countries pokemon calenders) in them (although the 2013 still has it which is good news).

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I got last years and I absolutley love it. It came with a bunch of stickers, the artwork was really nice (not any stock art!) and it's actually still on my wall~

I'll have to look and see what pictures of it were released so far, I might get next years too!

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

A few notes: 'seal schedule' should be 'Schedule seals', and the 'file summary'(???) is a clear file that comes with it, called 'Together File', presumably as it shows the Pokemon together.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    A few notes: 'seal schedule' should be 'Schedule seals'.
    Actually, it should be "schedule stickers". They're stickers representing various activities for you to stick on the calendar to remind you you have that activity scheduled that day.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    called 'Together File', presumably as it shows the Pokemon together.
    Or rather, because it's a folder for storing the sticker sheets.
    Last edited by Adamant; 9th November 2012 at 05:33 PM.
    So.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Stickers, seals, who can tell the difference. ;p
    I guess not anyone at PUSA during DP's translation.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Ill buy this instead because that was in japan...: BARNES & NOBLE | 2013 Pokemon Square 12x12 Wall Calendar by BrownTrout Publishers, BrownTrout Publishers, Inc. | Calendar Ha!! At least I can buy a US 2013 Pokemon calendar instead of something only release in japan.

EDIT:Wops...Link dont work...Try this instead: Pokemon 2013 Wall Calendar on eBay!
    If anything I'd buy one of the English ones.

Though the Japanese McDonalds calendar doesn't look bad at all. If I could somehow import it to the US I'd get one.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 28th February 2013, 04:10 AM
  2. 4th November 2012, 09:45 PM