2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for region

Thread: 2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for region

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for region

2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for regionals

The Official site for the 2010 Pokémon Video Game Championships opened today. The locations, dates, and rules for the US, and European regional events have been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for re

One thing to note: "The site also reveals that a Shiny Eevee will be available for attendees to download, much like the Shiny Molitic offered during the 2009 regionals."

Actually, the Shiny Milotic was only available to competitors. The Shiny Eevee however, will be available to anyone.

Default Re: 2010 Pokémon Video Game Championship website opens: Dates, rules announced for re

umm is it onlt in the us. what about canada?

About that shiny eevee... On the website, it says that the shiny eevee has a limit of one eevee per person. Does it mean one shiny per person or one shiny per game (they think one game per person)? Because I have more than one game and, if possible, I'd like to get one per game. Is this possible or not? I wouldn't be playing, just watching others battle.

Blog Entries

There's nowhere within driving distance of Virginia... I am now quite sad.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

My dad said he'll take me to Newark if I get good grade, but there's no way that'll happen, I'm failing english because my spelling sucks.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finally! I have been checking the website so often now and it is now up!!

There should be some locations going up soon for out of the US which I am hoping will be very soon.

It looks as though most of the tournaments are going to be held at the end of May into the beginning of June, so at least school will be out.

Nationals are going to be held in Indianapolis, IN which should be interesting as to where it is located. It looks like the World Championships will be held in Hawaii this year in Kona, Hawaii which will be nice for those who make it there. Maybe I will be able to make it over to the US but if I do happen to qualify for Worlds that would be so cool!

I guess I better start working on my team and get some recommendations on how to improve it.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

Red Sox > Electabuzz Florizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The VGCs were covered by CNN this morning (link), even making the US News section's front page. Nice to see Pokemon getting some serious mainstream attention.