156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.

Read more on Bulbanews

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Re: 156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

Interesting that they specifically mention that it's wild. And why isn't the move in this title given its English name of Draco Meteor? This is inconsistent, because every time anybody ever talks about the Japanese version, they always use the English names for moves, even if they always use the Japanese names for Pokemon, people, and places. That in itself is inconsistent, but still.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Blog Entries

Default Re: 156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

I've always wondered if they were going to feature Draco Meteor in the anime, so now I just wonder if they will make it be as epic a move as it deserves...
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Cold as you Kevzo8's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Interesting that they specifically mention that it's wild. And why isn't the move in this title given its English name of Draco Meteor? This is inconsistent, because every time anybody ever talks about the Japanese version, they always use the English names for moves, even if they always use the Japanese names for Pokemon, people, and places. That in itself is inconsistent, but still.
    Eh, that works for the Japanese games. Japanese anime article uses Japanese names.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    I've always wondered if they were going to feature Draco Meteor in the anime, so now I just wonder if they will make it be as epic a move as it deserves...
    It's already been featured twice. And it's alright-looking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J-J-M View Post
    It's already been featured twice. And it's alright-looking.
    Who (character) used, what used, and when was it used?
    My name is Steven.

S. Stone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Who (character) used, what used, and when was it used?
    Cynthia's Garchomp (DP152) and Dialga (Rise of Darkrai). Both animations are indeed awesome~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froslad View Post
    Cynthia's Garchomp (DP152) and Dialga (Rise of Darkrai). Both animations are indeed awesome~
    That would explain why I never, at the very least, noticed them. I have not seen 152 yet and I didn't notice Dialga using it in Rise of Darkrai. I appreciate it. :D
    My name is Steven.

S. Stone

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Froslad View Post
    Eh, that works for the Japanese games. Japanese anime article uses Japanese names.
    I know, but even people who insist on using only Japanese names in their posts still use English names for attacks. Haven't you noticed that?

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I still think it's ridiculous that we have to use the Japanese ames all together.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magmortar View Post
    I still think it's ridiculous that we have to use the Japanese ames all together.
    Not really.
    My name is Steven.

S. Stone

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower! 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.
    As revealed earlier, Satoshi will be using a Fukamaru to battle Jun's Emperte. This Fukamaru is a wild Pokémon who wishes to learn the move Dragon Meteor Shower from Grandma Tatsu, a move tutor who lives in Route 210 but previously lived from a famous city of Dragon Tamers. Satoshi then decides to do some special training with the wild Fukamaru to help it learn the move.

Gible made a cameo in the movie The Rise of Darkrai where it was battling a Bronzor, and again as one of the victims to Darkrai's Dark Void. A balloon shaped like a Gible also appeared in the movie.
    Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.

All from bulbapedia stating that ash gets a gible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Blazaking Ex for the AWESOME avatar!!

Blog Entries

I know, but even people who insist on using only Japanese names in their posts still use English names for attacks. Haven't you noticed that?
    Honestly, I too was confused what to use in that article. D:

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

I find that odd for some reason, yet at the same time I am glad, since I only bother to learn names of the Pokemon, humans, and cities.

So looks like Ash is going to help Gible learn Draco Meteor? That's actually a good reason for him to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTi View Post
    The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower! 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.
    As revealed earlier, Satoshi will be using a Fukamaru to battle Jun's Emperte. This Fukamaru is a wild Pokémon who wishes to learn the move Dragon Meteor Shower from Grandma Tatsu, a move tutor who lives in Route 210 but previously lived from a famous city of Dragon Tamers. Satoshi then decides to do some special training with the wild Fukamaru to help it learn the move.

Gible made a cameo in the movie The Rise of Darkrai where it was battling a Bronzor, and again as one of the victims to Darkrai's Dark Void. A balloon shaped like a Gible also appeared in the movie.
    Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.

All from bulbapedia stating that ash gets a gible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no? note that it says a wild gible... unless the preview actually show ash throwing the pokeball and the ball hitting gible is definitely ash's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast