138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Thread: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Default 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

A TV-Guide magazine has revealed the 138th episode of the Best Wishes series, which will air Aug. 22, 2013. There will be a break on Aug. 29.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Gosh, I want the quartet to reach Pallet Town soon, please... One or two episodes in Kanto won't hurt! I guess the Naruto special is to make up for the Mewtwo special taking its time-slot?
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

This leaves 6 episodes of Best Wishes left to be revealed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

If there's 6 more episodes after the break then that should mean BW will end just in time for XY to start in October. I really like the sound of "Go-Go Gōgōto!", it's amusing to me. XD

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So this means the dub will catch up even more, assuming it doesn't go on break between now and XY.