138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Thread: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Default 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

A TV-Guide magazine has revealed the 138th episode of the Best Wishes series, which will air Aug. 22, 2013. There will be a break on Aug. 29.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Gosh, I want the quartet to reach Pallet Town soon, please... One or two episodes in Kanto won't hurt! I guess the Naruto special is to make up for the Mewtwo special taking its time-slot?
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!
    Edit: We're about to reach the goal of 10000! Thank you everyone!

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

This leaves 6 episodes of Best Wishes left to be revealed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

If there's 6 more episodes after the break then that should mean BW will end just in time for XY to start in October. I really like the sound of "Go-Go Gōgōto!", it's amusing to me. XD

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So this means the dub will catch up even more, assuming it doesn't go on break between now and XY.