[PoKéQuesT] Evil Team to Appear in Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea, Manafi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PoKéQuesT] Evil Team to Appear in Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea, Manafi

Pokémon Sensei

Post [PoKéQuesT] Evil Team to Appear in Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea, Manafi

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Errrr....we already know about Team Go-Go (Gogo-dan). Though I suppose we didn't know for certain that they'd be in the movie before.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Pokémon Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic
    Errrr....we already know about Team Go-Go (Gogo-dan). Though I suppose we didn't know for certain that they'd be in the movie before.
    According to the symbol on the back of these guys shirts, and the pictures i've seen of Team Go-Go, they are not the same.

Blog Entries

Really? Hmmm....got any better quality pics we can analyze?

Pokémon Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic
    Really? Hmmm....got any better quality pics we can analyze?
    Im afraid that PNG screenshot from the Highest Quality Movie is the best that I've got Archaic. Sorry.

1) It wouldn't make sense for it to be a team other than the one from the games.

2) It doesn't even have to be an evil team. Not all movie villains are from a Blank-dan. It might just be in the same way people thought the Movie 5 villains were from Team Rocket.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Pokémon Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta
    1) It wouldn't make sense for it to be a team other than the one from the games.

2) It doesn't even have to be an evil team. Not all movie villains are from a Blank-dan. It might just be in the same way people thought the Movie 5 villains were from Team Rocket.
    I'm not quite sure why they would, but the symbol on this Team's shirt is entirely new. They're dress is similar to that of the Aqua/Magma's, in which it is very flowing and sailor like.

The good teams I've seen for Ranger all have certain recognizable symbols on them, however, this one is not seen in any of the pictures (believe me, i checked the official Ranger site).

So I can only conclude that it is a new (probably Evil) team.

Of course, however, this could also be something similar to Kid-sama in Pokémon Myuu tu no hada yusha, Lucario.

Blog Entries

Watching the trailer....that looks like Aqua-dan to me. Could be a spin off team. By the narration of the trailer, I'm thinking that Kyogre could be a red herring. "A legendary Pokémon that no one has ever seen before"? Kyogre's been seen before....

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't the legendary Pokémon be Manaphy?

Pokémon Sensei

I think that the legendary Pokémon would indeed be Manafi, and I hear something said that sounds similar to the pernounciation of his name that I gave on Bulbacast Ep5. I believe that this team might be trying to capture him, and thats why the Ranger is here.

Its probably just Team Go-go and and also, yes the movie is after Manaphi, so it supposed to be the legendary though not confirmed. Also, I really don't think they'd have two major teams in one movie.

Pokémon Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Kater
    Its probably just Team Go-go and and also, yes the movie is after Manaphi, so it supposed to be the legendary though not confirmed. Also, I really don't think they'd have two major teams in one movie.
    I havn't seen anything about this "Team Go-go" in the movie, and since Ranger is a spin-off game, it actually would make sense for there to be two different teams. As I pointed out earlier, the symbols themselves are different from those worn by "Team Go-go", and without an evil team, there wouldn't really be a reason for a Ranger, who is there to protect Pokémon from harm and such, to be there.

This is pretty much the basis of my conclusion; that it is a new evil team, that is water based, but is not part of "Team Go-go".

i agree on that, thing is with Team Go-go though, the only reason i think it might be them, is Brendan hasn't made his appearence yet. This is his prefect chance, especially since hes a villian, which still gets me because he's Prof. Birch's son, even in the game, yet hes evil. Thats like Gary being a villian, i shudder at the thought. If they don't make him in this movie, then he'll be in a special, but i think this is the last big 3rd generation movie/special.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since when was Brendan a villain?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast