[Bulbanews] First two episode titles of December revealed: Legendary Pokémon to be focus of an episode

Thread: [Bulbanews] First two episode titles of December revealed: Legendary Pokémon to be focus of an episode

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post [Bulbanews] First two episode titles of December revealed: Legendary Pokémon to be focus of an episode

The first two episode titles of December were revealed today, bringing the total Advanced Generation episode count up to 155.

Link To Original Article

Blog Entries

...They'd better get D/P done soon. This is turning into another Johto (not that there's anything wrong with that).
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've got a lot less fillers, though. The second one sounds very interesting.

But I'm sure there's already another thread for this somewhere...

The tone of the Kanto II series actually feels more like Johto meets Orange Island. We've got lots of character development and plot stuff, but quite some filler too. It's almost like the writers aren't sure of the timetable they have to work with. I wouldn't doubt that to be true, too.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

God forbid the show become Johto again.

This saga is pretty good so far, the only major filler we got was between the first two facilities. Now there's barely any filler. (May's egg may hatch in the Elekid episode and the Ranger episode is important, thus these two episodes aren't filler either). Again, assuming May's egg hatches in that first episode which is a good chance.

The only real gripe is the lack of familiar faces, no old filler characters or Gym leaders from Kanto. Sign.

I just hope it can end well, with Ash using most of his reserves at Oaks + Charizard/Squirtle one more time before the next region.