Your idea for a Pokemon Manga series - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Your idea for a Pokemon Manga series

One lost to time boondockArtist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow boondockArtist on Tumblr

Default Re: Your idea for a Pokemon Manga series

Some redneck kids trying to get badges to get a free ride to college, but then bullcrap turn of events more or less allow the bad guys take over, and they are seen as the leaders of a rebellion against them.
    The main characters would be one overly humble to the point if ridiculousness redneck boy with time powers, a rich but still living in hikville smart guy, and a tomboy gal runnin' away from home. Throw Pokemon in there right there, and there ya go; one redneck-fried Pokemon Manga.

But for real, I still say one of the artists over there should do a nuzlocke/Pokemon hard mode manga. If I see amazin' comics from artists over here using the challenge for their comics, I'm sure japanese artists can too.

"Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you
    "Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
    How I find myself without you
    And I never thought I was crazy
    That I'll never know
    But what do I know?
    I let myself go"
    Now you have to go"

Boony's Bad Art Thread-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

I don't know if this has been said, but I would like a PokeSpe type of manga in the pokemon's POV. Rather than seeing what the trainers are feeling, thinking, and whatnot, I would like to see what their pokemon think and feel about things, especially when it concerns humans. Do they actually like battling each other? What do they think of humans? Stuff like that; basically, their view of the journey. I would love to see that pokemon are actually of high intelligence rather than of a lower one like how other adaptations show it. Maybe they actually control the world and are just playing with humans because they're bored, heh.
    "You're a true Samurai, being loyal to such a stupid Master." -Seijuro Hiko

I would like to see a manga based on that animated promotion video they made a while back but their wouldn't be much of a point in that really. Another idea had would tale of the glory days of the Aura Guardians set in the anime canon.

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

I'd actually like to see manga featuring crossovers via the Entralink. such a concept has brought different players into one game's, who's to say it can't happen in other forms of media? besides, quite a few popular pokemon mediums are in manga form, and technically, the anime DOES have manga adaptations, whether it be the Electric Tale of Pikach-*ducks-from-shot*... phew... OR it could be the manga adaptations of all the Pokemon movies so far...
    Koukoubean likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix502 View Post
    I'd actually like to see manga featuring crossovers via the Entralink. such a concept has brought different players into one game's, who's to say it can't happen in other forms of media? besides, quite a few popular pokemon mediums are in manga form, and technically, the anime DOES have manga adaptations, whether it be the Electric Tale of Pikach-*ducks-from-shot*... phew... OR it could be the manga adaptations of all the Pokemon movies so far...
    Yeah, like the Anime (pre-BW) meeting Pokemon Special in a way that respects both mediums.

Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar

Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix502 View Post
    Magical Pokémon Journey did this once when the characters from the anime ran into its universe in a special chapter. I'd love to see something similar once again! Of course, there are a few mangas that could not work their way into a crossover (for example, RéBURST or any manga that takes place in the real world), but it would still be neat.

I'd also like to see a Pokémon manga involving detective stories. I've always wondered how the legal system in the Pokémon games works, and if there are figures of that kind running around besides the police alone. Pokémon 7 had thieves being arrested and then there's the villains from the games and all, but that's not enough for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234