Which is your favorite dexholder team?

Thread: Which is your favorite dexholder team?

Blog Entries

Default Which is your favorite dexholder team?

Counting Hg/Ss arc. so far, what team do you prefer?

Personally, I love Red and Green's team. Pure epicness

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Which is your favorite dexholder team?

I like all of Red's team but Poli and Pika, while Green's team is decent save for the Golduck. Blue's team, meh (and she never even uses those legendary birds! :/), and Yellow's team, same.

Gold's team looked waaaay too stupid for words when I first saw the volume 8 cover in 2002 (especially in comparison to Silver's Croconaw, Sneasel, Ursaring, etc.), but it's grown on me a bit, especially after he nearly melted Mask's ass off with it. Silver's team's alright, and Crystal's is so-so. Dislike Ruby's team, Sapphire's is okay, but Emerald's just sucks.

Not much of an opinion on Dia's crew, but he makes decent use of a baby Pokemon, for what it's worth. Pearl's, meh, and Platinum's... well, we don't even know where she caught half of them yet, not to mention that her Ponyta suddenly going from losing to Gardenia in one attack to a massacre of Byron's was... well, stupid.

So, yeah, it's probably Red and Green's for me, followed by Gold, I guess. Pretty weird seeing as I'm as hetero as could be. :D

Default Re: Which is your favorite dexholder team?

I'm going with Silver. He's just got the best pokemon in my opinion. Blue (male) has got a good team as well, and Platinum's is pretty cool because I've trained most of the same pokemon, but I still have to go with Silver.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.
    The Tr47 | The Website | The Art | The Journal
    Resident fan of Gary, Gligar and Ash's imaginary beard.