Would you read any of the other manga if they were released where you live? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you read any of the other manga if they were released where you live?

Default Re: Would you read any of the other manga if they were released where you live?

Since when has there been an Ash - Dawn anime manga? The only anime based mangas I know of are Electric Tale, the movie based mangas, the an-mangas, and Satoshi & Pikachu.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you read any of the other manga if they were released where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Since when has there been an Ash - Dawn anime manga? The only anime based mangas I know of are Electric Tale, the movie based mangas, the an-mangas, and Satoshi & Pikachu.
    I presume it would be this manga?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's the one. I have the first two volumes and I really don't know much about it, including its title.

One I'd like to see is this stand-alone about Pikachu and Meowth. Not the ones from the show, but different ones in a world of only pokémon. They go on an adventure, and the whole comic is in full color.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

I would loooove to be able to buy more Pokemon manga if I had the chance... I often pester VIZ by filling in their surveys and being like "GUYS I WANT MORE POKEMON" :P.

Golden Boys would be neat to see over here (& timely because of HGSS), Idk how much I'd actually like Pokemon Pocket Monsters (I have one random volume in Japanese and it looks meh) but I would sooo buy it anyways if they randomly brought it over here. Phantom Thief Pokemon 7 would also be cool (& would be easy for Viz cause it's short). Actually w/e I just want everything ^^'

OR A REPRINT OF MAGICAL POKEMON JOURNEY *cough*

Blog Entries

I would probably read any of the Pokemon manga if it was released here in the U.S. I know at least some of it has been. I've seen volumes of Pokemon Special for sale.

I already read the manga online, though, so it's all good. Cheaper that way, too.
    Ruby x Sapphire fan!

PM me to battle, trade, VC, or role play~

I would love to read the Pokemon Adventures manga as a normal manga, instead of with ComicRack by downloading the pages. It would feel more real. But I'm not sure where to buy PokéSpe here in Holland except via eBay. :(
    Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Poop is racist, it's brown! RACEISM! And pee is yellow!
    -My Toilet, the Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by alexjuuhh View Post
    I would love to read the Pokemon Adventures manga as a normal manga, instead of with ComicRack by downloading the pages. It would feel more real. But I'm not sure where to buy PokéSpe here in Holland except via eBay. :(
    Same problem here in the UK. They don't sell any Pokemon Manga (I would love to read PokeSpe actually on paper). I can only get them on Ebay or ask my bookstore to order it (which takes 6 weeks) and only sell upto volume 8.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Viz's release is only up to volume 7 right now anyway, with 8 coming out soon. So that's why you can only get that many.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12