Would you like to see more manga that explore different aspects of the series? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you like to see more manga that explore different aspects of the series?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you like to see more manga that explore different aspects of the series?

I'm surprised there hasn't been a magical girl series yet. Sure Hazel dresses like one but she's just an ordinary person.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Would you like to see more manga that explore different aspects of the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a magical girl series yet. Sure Hazel dresses like one but she's just an ordinary person.
    I think ReBURST is the closest thing we'll ever get.

And god, how I hope it stays that way...

Mahou Shoujo Beautiful (Insert Cheesy Pokemon Related Magical name here...) would be the name?

*rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Indeed, it's bothersome. It's also awful that the Magical Journey manga is the only shoujo one. My girly side feels severely ignored.

2010/08/02: 4th chapter

More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well to be fair, most of the Pokemon manga are what I'd consider gender-neutral.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Yes! As mentioned, exploring the Elites, Gym Leaders and/or Frontier Brains. Or exploring how the evil organizations. Hell, anything that explores the origins of things and how they work!

I would've liked for a manga interpreting the events before Black & White, the whole war thing. That would've been interesting.

Blog Entries

I'll take a Nanoha or Card-Captor style manga in Pokemon form. But yea, a magical girl series seems right up the Pokemon alley.

There's only been around one Shojo Pokemon series if I recall, and that was the Magical Pokemon Journey series.

A series about Coordinating or Pokeathelons seems like a fun idea. But I'd really like to see a manga in the format of Pokewake, but from the POV of different side-characters from the games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12