MERCH: What is Pocket Monsters Waza Museum?

Thread: What is Pocket Monsters Waza Museum?

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

Default What is Pocket Monsters Waza Museum?

Hey there,
    My friend was just in Japan and bought me this figurin of Bisharp (Kirikizan). It's a figurin I never heard of. The Box have a site address which I checked out. It seems that this Pocket Monsters Waza Museum is one of these thing were you scan it with your Smartphone and it registers it and you can play with the data on your Smartphone.
    I figured all of this by using the Google Chrome translator, which I think confused me further.
    If anyone can tell me what this series of figurins is I'll be as happy as Happiny.
    Thanks,
    Isramon
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: What is Pocket Monsters Waza Museum?

Quote Originally Posted by Isramon View Post
    Hey there,
    My friend was just in Japan and bought me this figurin of Bisharp (Kirikizan). It's a figurin I never heard of. The Box have a site address which I checked out. It seems that this Pocket Monsters Waza Museum is one of these thing were you scan it with your Smartphone and it registers it and you can play with the data on your Smartphone.
    I figured all of this by using the Google Chrome translator, which I think confused me further.
    If anyone can tell me what this series of figurins is I'll be as happy as Happiny.
    Thanks,
    Isramon

Waza Museum figures are known for their high attention to detail and very dynamic poses. There's a bunch of them released already for different Pokemon, though I didn't know about that part with the smart phone. I have the the Tepig and Zebstrika ones, and while they're pretty small, (and the paint job is a bit sloppy on Zebstrika) I still absolutely love them because of how original they are.

All About Pokemon Figure has a lot of information on them -
    All About Pokemon Figure (AAPF): Upcoming Pokemon Waza Museum Figure

I really want the Hydriegon one now that I look at it n_n

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

Default Re: What is Pocket Monsters Waza Museum?

That is so cool. I saw that site but didn't check it out 'cause it didn't have much info except what figures are out there. Thanks, though I would like to know what do you get if you scan the QR code that comes with the figure.
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop