What Are The New Titles Gonna Be?

Thread: What Are The New Titles Gonna Be?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What Are The New Titles Gonna Be?

If Red's the "Fighter," Blue the "Evolver," Green the "Trainer," Yellow the "Healer," Gold the "Breeder," Silver the "Exchanger," Crystal the "Capturer," Ruby the "Coordinator," and Sapphire and Emerald being "Fighters" just like Red, what are Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum gonna be called? They seem to do everything that the previous Dex Holders have been doing, and in Platinum's case she does it even better than her predecessors. They gave her Gym Battles more in-line with those of the actual games, something they didn't even do for Sapphire who was all about Gym Battles.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What Are The New Titles Gonna Be?

who knows

they havent even given titles past the Gen II saga

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The sinnoh team and the Hoenn team (I think) don't have titles either, so I doubt we're going to get titles now.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    The sinnoh team and the Hoenn team (I think) don't have titles either, so I doubt we're going to get titles now.
    Yeah, unless the HeartGold & SoulSilver arc unites all the 'Dex Holders and Oak decides then to give them their titles. It's not going to happen.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd give them:

Dia - The 'Becalmer' (He is usually the on to calm down Pearl, although he is the reason he's hyper in the first place)
    Pearl - The 'Assesor' (Since he can tell what move a Pokemon is going to use)
    Platinum - The 'Challenger' (Since she will take on any challenge given to her, although its mainly to uphold her family name)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    But it was obvious what roles the Hoenn Dex Holders had; Ruby was the Coordinator, Sapphire was the Gym Battler, and Emerald was the Frontier Challenger. But Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum? Dia and Pearl seem to be the Double Act Comedians while Platinum seems to be every Hoenn Dex Holders' role at once.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

challenging stuff doesnt mean anything

red is the battler cause he has exceptional skills in battling

green is the trainer because of his great training abilities (see rhydon)

blue is the evolver because she knows when a pokemon will evolve (see FRLG arc)

yellow is the healer because of her special abilities

gold is the hatcher due to his connection to pokemon and his ability to pass on his emotions to the eggs he had

silver is the trader because he knows who evolves by trading and knows the best stituation to trade in

crystal is the catcher because....well I dont need to explain it

if anything only sapphire should have a title red called her a "wild child girl" in the emeral arc so I'd call her the wild child

ruby and emerald may have skills but they seem too similar to red and yellow

dia is connected to mesprit pearl to azelf and platinum to uxie

but that means nothing about their skills too

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    challenging stuff doesnt mean anything

red is the battler cause he has exceptional skills in battling

green is the trainer because of his great training abilities (see rhydon)

blue is the evolver because she knows when a pokemon will evolve (see FRLG arc)

yellow is the healer because of her special abilities

gold is the hatcher due to his connection to pokemon and his ability to pass on his emotions to the eggs he had

silver is the trader because he knows who evolves by trading and knows the best stituation to trade in

crystal is the catcher because....well I dont need to explain it

if anything only sapphire should have a title red called her a "wild child girl" in the emeral arc so I'd call her the wild child

ruby and emerald may have skills but they seem too similar to red and yellow

dia is connected to mesprit pearl to azelf and platinum to uxie

but that means nothing about their skills too
    Ruby: The Coordinator, Sapphire: The Challenger, Emerald: The Tactician, Dia: The Funny Man(Double Act Duo), Pearl: The Stooge, and Platinum: The Experiencer. Red and Saph's are similar, but Blue and Silver's special skills boil down to the same thing and no one complains, so... yeah.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."