This isn't really another "why wasn't PokeSpe made into an Anime" thread. Rather, as the title implies, I'd like to know what you think what would happen if Hidenori Kusaka's Pokemon Manga was adapted into an Animated TV Series if the actual Anime was never thought of.
Here are some questions to think about:
1. Would the story in the Anime be different than in the Manga? The exact same? Or the same with a few fillers and extra stories?
2. Who would voice the characters in the Japanese and English versions?
3. Who would/should handle the dub and how would it be handled for US distribution?
4. How would the Animation and Character Designs be? Good? Bad? Average?
5. Would the reception and reputation for Pokemon overall among the general audience in the US and other countries outside Japan be different? What would fans and non-fans think of Pokemon then?
So go wild! Just remember that this is a "What If" topic so keep that in mind.