SPECIAL: Timeline

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Timeline

  1. #1
    Registered User Elekid-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Timeline

    Does anyone know the timeline of the manga Pokemon Adventures? All I know is that it started with Red/Blue chapter and then 2 years later sarted the Yellow chapter. Then 1 year after that the Gold/Silver/Crystal chapter started. After that I have no idea, can someone tell me?

    BTW, I love Gold, he is so awesome :P

  2. #2
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Timeline

    By timeline, do you mean which story comes right after the previous one? If so, then it's:

    Red, Green, & Blue. Yellow. Gold, Silver, & Crystal. Ruby & Sapphire. FireRed & LeafGreen. Emerald. Diamond & Pearl. Platinum. HeartGold & SoulSilver. Black & White.

  3. #3
    Registered User Elekid-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Timeline

    No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?

  4. #4
    Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,104
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekid-Man View Post
    No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?
    I know I'm probly wrong..but..

    Yellow 2 years after RGB
    GSC 1 year after Yellow.
    RSE one year after GSC.
    FRLG/E one year after RSE.

    After that point I really have no idea. <_<

  5. #5
    Registered User Elekid-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elekid-Man View Post
    No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?
    I know I'm probly wrong..but..

    Yellow 2 years after RGB
    GSC 1 year after Yellow.
    RSE one year after GSC.
    FRLG/E one year after RSE.

    After that point I really have no idea. <_<
    It's ok :) At least u answered to me :)

  6. #6
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Timeline

    DP takes place an unknown time after Emerald.
    Platinum takes place a few weeks after DP.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver takes place 3 years after Emerald.
    Black and White takes place an unknown time after Platinum.

  7. #7
    Registered User Elekid-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    DP takes place an unknown time after Emerald.
    Platinum takes place a few weeks after DP.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver takes place 3 years after Emerald.
    Black and White takes place an unknown time after Platinum.
    Oh thanks :)

  8. #8
    Registered User Magmaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My MOM
    Posts
    2,261
    Blog Entries
    13
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    DP takes place an unknown time after Emerald.
    Platinum takes place a few weeks after DP.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver takes place 3 years after Emerald.
    Black and White takes place an unknown time after Platinum.
    Black and White most likely takes place 2 years after the HGSS since it's established that it takes place 10 years after the RBG arc.

  9. #9
    Registered User Shadow Victini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Treasure Town!
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Timeline

    @Boober Huh? Seeing as Red and Green and Blue are all seventeen by the HGSS chapter according to Bulbapedia at least, wouldn't it be 6-7 years after RGB?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

  10. #10
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Victini View Post
    @Boober Huh? Seeing as Red and Green and Blue are all seventeen by the HGSS chapter according to Bulbapedia at least, wouldn't it be 6-7 years after RGB?
    Wha? We don't list their ages as such on BP.

    Their ages after Emerald are unconfirmed.

  11. #11
    Registered User Shadow Victini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Treasure Town!
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Timeline

    @Eitarou Let me go check..
    Well, the ages of Red, Green and Blue are unconfirmed after the FireRed and LeafGreen chapter apparently. Although Gold and Silver are sixteen as of the ninth chapter. (A.K.A HGSS chapter.)
    Sorry, must have got it wrong there.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

  12. #12
    Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,104
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Timeline

    What..? Just add three years to the ages of the HGSS kids and you have a good idea how old Red and co. are..

    Quote Originally Posted by Boober View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    DP takes place an unknown time after Emerald.
    Platinum takes place a few weeks after DP.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver takes place 3 years after Emerald.
    Black and White takes place an unknown time after Platinum.
    Black and White most likely takes place 2 years after the HGSS since it's established that it takes place 10 years after the RBG arc.
    Where is it confirmed? I don't even recall it being said how much time passed in the games between HGSS and BW.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •