Hello Manga & Other Media!

I hope this announcement finds you all well. I'm very excited to announce that I have been promoted to Section Head and that I hope to serve the section to the best of my ability.

As my first decree I would like to welcome @Eitarou as a provisional moderator of the section. I know he will do a wonderful job and has time and time again been a valuable asset to the section. He is very informed, responsible, mature, so congratulations and welcome to the section!

In the (very) near future you will all see some other changes as well which includes but is not limited to the "Upcoming manga release dates" thread being unstickied and closed and a new thread tentatively titled "Pokémon Manga & Other Media: Release Dates & Where to Buy" will take its place.

We will also be placing more emphasis on the "Other Media" part of the title to our humble little section, so stay tuned for new threads on Pokémon media other than the individual manga series'.

As always, if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or another Pokémon Manga & Other Media moderator.

Toodles,
Aestivate