Should there be a Sequel of Pokemon DPA !

View Poll Results: Should there be a Sequel of Pokemon DPA !

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%

Thread: Should there be a Sequel of Pokemon DPA !

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Should there be a Sequel of Pokemon DPA !

Well , It like the Title says !
    Should there be a Sepuel of Pokemon DPA ?
    Where Hareta goes to Unova with Mitsumi and face N & Team Plasma.
    I think Harete & N make a better rival since they both can hear the heart of Pokemon.
    Ya Ya , I know its Hilbert destiny But Hareta was never really based on Lucas .
    He just wear the same outfit as him. (Kind a Like Ash & Red)
    So ,If Hareta just wear the same outfit as Hilbert then all problem solve!
    Those who doesn't know about this Manga check this-
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hareta
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mitsumi
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Diamond_and_Pearl_Adventure!
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 23rd October 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Should there be a Sequel of Pokemon DPA !

While I wasn't a huge fan of this series, I wouldn't mind a sequel. Although, I don't think that I'd want it to focus on the same characters. I think I'd be interested in seeing characters based on the playable characters from the games fighting against Team Plasma and covering the storylines from B/W and B2/W2. Hareta was kind of based on Lucas, even though he looked a bit more like Ash to me, and Mitsumi was clearly based on Dawn, so they were based on the playable characters from D/P/Pl. I think it's a bit too late for a sequel based on the fifth generation games, but I'd be interested in checking it out if they did do something like that.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Not all mangas need a sequel, and Pokémon is basically a franchise, not just a series (like The House of the Dead). I'm not a fan of DPA so there is no need for a sequel. The time range Gen V takes place after Gen IV is too long for DPA to make a sequel. Instead of DPA sequel, I would like to see a Yakuza-themed Pokémon manga for businessmen.

I'd like a sequel, not sure about all the details, but yes a sequel would be nice. That and more English Pokémon manga.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

A sequel with N and Hareta? Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Not all mangas need a sequel, and Pokémon is basically a franchise, not just a series (like The House of the Dead). I'm not a fan of DPA so there is no need for a sequel. The time range Gen V takes place after Gen IV is too long for DPA to make a sequel. Instead of DPA sequel, I would like to see a Yakuza-themed Pokémon manga for businessmen.
    What do these have to do with each other? And keep it DPA only, please.

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

Oh man, I know I'd love to see Hareta in Unova, and being a fan of DPA!, I think a sequel would be pretty fun and have some promise to it.

At least the fanservice would be wonderful if [and preferably should] Mitsumi joined Hareta - can you just see her in the girl player's outfits? Jun is somewhere having a constant nosebleed, and we know it - and the hijinks of Hareta would just take the cake, even while going up against a villain group like Team Plasma.

...And Hareta and N need to meet somehow. I would be so happy if that ever happened. I can really see this... so bad, if only because of the many similarities they have. [Yeah, I support those two being BFFs.]

- Juuchan17

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

No, heaven's no, three times no

It's a contained series in my mind and should have no connection to Black and White.
    Just my humble opinion though.

Registered User CrystalGiratina's Avatar

It would be cool if there was a sequel for DPA, but if there was, it should stay in Sinnoh. Hareta and Mitsumi belong in Sinnoh, in my opinion, not Unova. I can envision a sequel where Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mitsumi are trying to turn the remains of Team Galactic into a respectable organization, and Hareta stumbles across a evil plan that Charon is concocting.
    Or it could be something completely different, of course. But I do find the chance of a sequel (especially one in Sinnoh) unlikely, since the games are in Unova now.