SPECIAL: Is it possible to get another Dex Holder meeting?

Thread: Is it possible to get another Dex Holder meeting?

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Is it possible to get another Dex Holder meeting?

For some reason I think their ages might be a problem, Red should be around 24+ and I imagine Kusaka might wanna focus more on the children/teenagers.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it possible to get another Dex Holder meeting?

I think it possible in ''Pokemon World Tournament'' Chapter !

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

No way is it ever happening again. HGSS being before DPt makes the BW chapter even farther from the rest of them, and I could only assume everyone would be 20+, bar the DPt people who would likely be 18-19. I'm kinda sad cause of this, and hopefully a solution is made. I hope to god however it doesn't involve Celebi warping them to the distant future or something equally hilariously bad.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I was watching review of one piece movie and I though to myself ''Can there be Pokemon movie like One Piece''
    It seem impossible with Ash but it seem possible with Pokemon Adventure.
    May be , there could be a Pokemon Adventure movie where the Dex holder gather and save the world.
    It not like all Dex holder have to gather there and the movie has to take place in current time.
    The movie could take place sometime after GSC or Emerald Chapter .
    The Dex holder are invited to a sudden place and later it turn out to be a trap .
    At the cilmax , Red has a fierce battle with the main villain .
    Like how Luffy has one on one fight with main villain .
    After he defect him , He & Other dex Holder combine their Pokemon attack to stop the main villain plan .

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

I can't see it happening now that they're all pretty much adults, but there is a slight possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    No way is it ever happening again. HGSS being before DPt makes the BW chapter even farther from the rest of them, and I could only assume everyone would be 20+, bar the DPt people who would likely be 18-19. I'm kinda sad cause of this, and hopefully a solution is made. I hope to god however it doesn't involve Celebi warping them to the distant future or something equally hilariously bad.
    Or de-aging, that would be also bad.