Pokemon Special/Adventures Favorites

Thread: Pokemon Special/Adventures Favorites

Default Pokemon Special/Adventures Favorites

What is your favorite arc of PokeSpe? Who are your favorite characters? Care to share why?

I discovered PokeSpe only about a year ago, and I love how it's a fresh take on what goes on in the Pokemon universe. Though I love them all, Ruby & Sapphire is probably my favorite arc, not only because I'm always biased toward Hoenn and 3rd generation, but because of the many dramatic and intense moments that happen within it. It also feels a bit "grittier," but I'm not quite sure why. Ruby is probably my favorite dexholder because of how much of a dynamic character he is, and how the reader slowly gets to see more and more of his gentler and more heroic personality.

Enough of that; what are your favorites? If you don't like PokeSpe, please keep your opinions to yourself for now!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Special/Adventures Favorites

GSC ark to BW Ark !
    PokeSpe start to get better from GSC ark !
    Red become my favorite when I saw him act like a Real Men in FRLG Ark !
    Gold is my second favorite and Dia is my third Favorite .
    Because they are a perfect combination of a nood & a genius .
    Among girls , I liked Green & Plantina .

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar

My favorite arc so far it the Ruby and Sapphire arc with Ruby being my favorite male Pokedex holder and Sapphire my favorite female.

Ruby and Sapphire was a nice change from the first to arcs which I viewed as being a bit similar to the anime; Red and Gold were kind of similar to Ash to me. But Ruby was way different. He was a coordinator who focused of the appearance of his Pokemon and hated Pokemon battles. On the other hand Sapphire was a tomboy who hated contests and loved battling. The RS arc was also more emotional and had multiple plots to it; Ruby and Sapphire's competion, Ruby running away and his issues with his father, Wally's sidequest, ect. It was so thrilling. I also viewed it as being more mature by having more death and serious injuries than the previous arcs. Finally, there was a confirmed ship. My two favorite characters confessing their feelings for each other was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Ruby is my favorite character because one I think he's the most attractive male Pokedex holder and two because I love how he was so different from the reckless Red and Gold and his preference for contests as opposed to battling. Sapphire I like mainly because she is a counterpart of of my favorite anime character and because I like her firey personality. I also think she has the best Pokemon team out of all of the Pokedex holders with great coverage of most of the types.

In conclusion, the RS arc just seemed so diverse from the previous two and was quite entertaining as well.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like the RGB arc, GSC arc, RS arc, and DP arc. I guess my favorite would probably be the Diamond and Pearl arc, even though I haven't finished it yet.

I really like the change of pace of having the three trainers travel together, rather than them all traveling separate. I also like the uniqueness of the trainers: Diamond and Pearl wanting to be comedians and Platinum just wanting to experience things. The story is good, too. Mainly because of my love for the fourth generation. I liked that Pearl needed to learn how to respect Diamond and that Platinum learned how to take care of herself and...not be a hypocrite. Then when they all had to split up was a touching scene.

My favorite two characters would be Gold and Sapphire. I find Gold hilarious and I love Sapphire's tomboyishness. But I also really like Green, Platinum, and Diamond. I like Green's clever and cunning behavior and how she's just seemingly omnipotent at times. I REALLY appreciate that Platinum is not some rich, snobbish, girly-girl and is not afraid to get herself dirty. And Diamond's just so cute and funny. And I like that he has a serious side, as well.

Agreed. :) I think DPPt arc is severely underrated, and overshadowed by the older series. Hopefully you'll be happy with how it ends! :)