"Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

Thread: "Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

OSHAWHAT?

Default "Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

http://www.pokemon-card.com/special/ierukana/index.html

Yeah... so... has anyone seen/heard this? There's a 15-second version and a 30-second version.

This only has a small amount of 5th gen Pokemon relative to the whole amount. But do you think that eventually the full version of this song will be released? Or do you think what's in these commercials is all there'll be?

Personally, I think they'll eventually release a full version. But that's partially because I hope they will.

EDIT: For whomever hasn't figured it out yet, the PokeRaps are counterparts to these songs.
    Seasons =/= Regions

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

I've only seen the ones for the first two generations. Did they ever make one for generations 3 and 4?

OSHAWHAT?

Default Re: "Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

I don't think so. If they did, I've missed out.

But that's especially why I'm glad to see this song. So far it doesn't sound like my favorite of these songs, but I'm glad they've decided to do something like this again.

They could be waiting for more 5th gen Pokemon to have cards released. They don't necessarily have to mention Kerudio, Meloetta, and Genosect (the 2nd gen version didn't say Celebi) though. But they probably want more cards to avoid what happened with the 2nd gen song, where in the music video, some of the Pokemon didn't have cards released at the time so the guy singing those Pokemon mainly just said their names without any cards. It was... kinda awkward.

Well, I think they had the singer wearing the name of the Pokemon being called, or something...
    Seasons =/= Regions

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

This is pretty awesome, though I miss Imakuni? being the singer haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredPikachu! View Post
    I've only seen the ones for the first two generations. Did they ever make one for generations 3 and 4?
    There's none that I've ever been aware of so I don't think they exist XP

There was one made during the third generation, yes, though sadly it was just a rather blah remix of the Gen 1 song.
    So.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

The Gen V version's pretty awful. There was absolutely no sense of rhythm or flow anything to it. Just a guy trying to say as many names as he can as fast as he can.

As to whether or not this will become a full song? I kind of doubt it, only because the people behind this franchise haven't really released any non-theme song vocals in like eight or nine years.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

I agree with Dogasu, this variant is pretty awful. I'm sure it'd be better if it became a full song; I'd be interested in buying a single if it does get released. I know the original Ieru Ka Na by heart, and it's great. I also like the 2004 version of the original with Kaba-chan although Imakuni? did not preform that, but I don't know if it's been released on CD or as a single or anything. Can anyone help me there?

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Age of Kings View Post
    I also like the 2004 version of the original with Kaba-chan although Imakuni? did not preform that, but I don't know if it's been released on CD or as a single or anything. Can anyone help me there?
    We got a handy CD guide here.

It's on the Challenger/Smile single and the Perfect Best vol 2 album.
    So.