Pokemon Houses

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lukascatkey

Thread: Pokemon Houses

Default Pokemon Houses

Hey hey! This is my first post here! I hope I'm posting it in the right place...

Anyways, I am collecting these Pokemon toys that used to be around when I was younger and I would really like to finish the collection. They are called "Pokemon Houses". Here is the link to what they are:

Pokémon House - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

However, I feel this list is incomplete... For example, listed here is only types A, B, C, D, and I. Where are E, F, and G? Are there others? This link seems to show so many others (Including Deluxe Sets), but not in detail:

pkmncollectors: Playset Lexicon

Does anyone know about these? Thanks! :)
    himanuts likes this.

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Houses

Bulbapedia's a wiki, anyone can contribute. My guess as to why we don't have pictures of E, F and G is because no-one that has those three has taken a photo and uploaded it. If you get your hands on one, you're more than welcome to take a good quality photo and upload it to the Bulbagarden Archives.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

I owned a couple when I was a kid, from the Kanto era, really simple set that could be closed up and where as big as a hand. I think I have some of the figures from one of those sets.. This is the one I had. NEW POKEMON POCKET MONSTERS MINI HOUSE | eBay

Also. I think this figure line had some human figures for the Orange Islands arc. I know I have most (if not all) of those human figures I'm mentioning. But at the moment can't exactly recall if they are from this line...I literally have a room for my Pokemon collection and it's hard to keep up with so many toylines, specially the more obscure ones. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    I owned a couple when I was a kid, from the Kanto era, really simple set that could be closed up and where as big as a hand. I think I have some of the figures from one of those sets.. This is the one I had. NEW POKEMON POCKET MONSTERS MINI HOUSE | eBay

Also. I think this figure line had some human figures for the Orange Islands arc. I know I have most (if not all) of those human figures I'm mentioning. But at the moment can't exactly recall if they are from this line...I literally have a room for my Pokemon collection and it's hard to keep up with so many toylines, specially the more obscure ones. @_@
    Yes, I love that one! I am collecting the English editions however. This one is in Japanese (right?). Did this set ever have an English release? It must be a type E, F, or G...

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by lukascatkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post

Yes, I love that one! I am collecting the English editions however. This one is in Japanese (right?). Did this set ever have an English release? It must be a type E, F, or G...
    To be honest I didn't even know this had and English edition. I remember the little sets I had to be Japanese. And same for any possible figure I own at the moment from this line.

Well, if you're looking for American merchandise, Amazon.com helped me alot in that area. Thanks to them I managed to find most of the Pokemon toys I had as a kid. And MIB too.