Pokemon DEATH BATTLE!!1112111213342!!111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Thread: Pokemon DEATH BATTLE!!1112111213342!!111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Default Pokemon DEATH BATTLE!!1112111213342!!111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Death battle are doing a 3 way pokemon death battle between venusaur charizard and blastoise

the link is here

For those who do not know what death battle is they put comic book and video game charicters against each other to fight to the death such as superman vs goku and pikachu vs blanka.

I believe they wont be using mega stone's as a trainer is needed and death battle allows no outside help.

This may also mean no TM's as trainers teach pokemon TM's but i don't know about that i am just speculating.

I do not know if this means they can learn egg moves though as pokemon could get freekey in the wild maby and maby blastoise can learn ice beem that way?

*shurgs*

Who do you think will win?

DEATH BATTURRRRRRRR!

PS: Personally i think Venusaur will win IF! A) They only use 4 moves B) they allow Egg Moves. With a move set off Toxic / Sludge, Leech Seed, Synthesis, and Amnesia and just wait out the fight while boosting its Special Defence to defend against ice beem + fire blast
    Last edited by Derp-Derp2; 31st March 2014 at 06:02 PM.
    >>>>>>>>>>my 3DS Friend Code : 3007-8122-0355<<<<<<<<<

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon DEATH BATTLE!!1112111213342!!111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Hi, if you want to have a Venusaur vs Charizard vs Blastoise type of thread, we have a Contest Hall for that kind of thing here - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f458/:)