Pokémon Special - HeartGold and SoulSilver Chapter Confirmed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Special - HeartGold and SoulSilver Chapter Confirmed!

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Special - HeartGold and SoulSilver Chapter Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by MangaFox's JSKT
    During the World Hobby Fair celebrated in Osaka, Japan besides showing small thing about Pokemon Phantom Champ Z (movie 13), they announced the manga edition for Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

As you can see Gold hairstyle changed a bit (clothing also duh!) with his pool cue looking like a toothpick XD and Silver still has the same hair style. Also is shown the team Rocket executives: Lance, Athena and (forgot his name).

Besides the HG/SS news they showed the posible DP volume 34 cover in witch you can see Platina, Dia, Ponyta, Shieldeon and Dialga. Where is Pearl? who knows. DP 34 volume will be sold from February 26

The HG/SS will start to publish around maybe March or April
    Just spreading the message =D

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Special - HeartGold and SoulSilver Chapter Confirmed!

Link please?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Interesting, no Kotone or Kris.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Blog Entries

Kris is probably being kept hidden so they can unveil her dramatically in a cliffhanger chapter ending wearing Kotone's outfit.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuban View Post
    Kris is probably being kept hidden so they can unveil her dramatically in a cliffhanger chapter ending wearing Kotone's outfit.
    Doubt it.

That's only westerners who give so much shit about Kotone/Kris thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Menschevick
    That's only westerners who give so much shit about Kotone/Kris thing.
    That's not true. I don't how many of them there are, but some Japanese fans have stipulated that Kotone could be a redesigned Kris in the games, so it goes without saying that they suspect the same thing for the manga.

While it would appear that Apollo and Athena are going to be treated as new characters, I'd like to think that the writers can do better than that. I haven't had success finding out about Keane and Chermaine's last known whereabouts; the final GSC chapters only explained what became of Will and Karen (forming an alliance with Koga and Bruno). I'm wondering if the writers could get away with saying that like Pryce, the Rocket duo managed to travel through time, which could explain why they seem to have aged more than Gold and Silver. It may have been longer for them in the past or the future than it has for the characters in present time. If so, they might have found a way to return to the present with Lance and Lambda, who could be from the other time period.

Crys' absence could be analogous to what happened in the original GSC series. But that would require another game to be added to the picture.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It shows all four executives. Lance is in shadow but you can see his hair and raised arm (he's touching his hat), and Lambda is below the others.

Blog Entries

Coronis uploaded a 3-page preview of the series shown in the latest CoroCoro Ichiban issue. Gold is facing a shadowy figure and is wondering why the Pokémon is in that state, implying that he knows what it is supposed to be.

I'm reminded of the beginning of the FRLG saga, where Red and Green were ambushed by a fast-moving creature, which we correctly guessed was Deoxys (though it would turn out years later there were two of them). This was in March 2004 when Deoxys had just been officially revealed; the HGSS adaptation will also start in March, and Phantom Z will have been revealed by then.

Even though the only truly new event in HGSS has to do with Arceus, which has yet to be featured in the manga, it's still old news by now. What happened with Deoxys was exciting since it was simultaneously covered in the movie and manga, and we learned information about it from both media before it was distributed to the FRLG games.

It would be neat if the focal character in the HGSS saga were Phantom Z (whatever it is), rather than Arceus.
    Last edited by Silktree; 23rd January 2010 at 06:09 AM.

Blog Entries

For some odd reason, the shadowy figure makes me think of Dialga.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

HAPPY DAY!! I lol'd at Silver's ahoge XD. His hair doesn't look DRAMATICALLY different like in the game, but it's noticeable (WHY??)
    I really hope they keep that team rocket stripping scene. Preferably with Gold.
    Um, I think that there's a good chance that Kotone will appear in this manga. I really hope they don't re-design Kris and just make her a separate character.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

I said on MangaFox how to merge both theories:

Soul appears, Gold befriends her, etc. It's revealed near the end Soul is actually Crystal brought here from the past by Celebi, during a time she had dyed her hair brown for a boy she fancied, who said he liked brunettes and not bluettes, when she was going by her nickname "Soul" for being such a spiritful child and before she worked at the orphanage. When asked why she never told Gold and Silver about the timetravel, she says if she had, it would've damaged the timestream, etcetc. She's still the granddaughter of the Old People running the Daycare, since I don't recall them meeting in the original G/S/C arc, so it's plausible.

This is just a theory, don't take it serious.

I know that theory is supposed to be a joke, but Crys already has brown hair and manga is in black and white.....wait, she dyed her hair because of a boy? No offense, but lol wut? If Crys is Soul, then who is "Heart"? :P

I think it's Arceus since I think Phantom Z is a Gen V Pokemon rather than a new forme and will only have a cameo in the HGSS arc. The area does look similar to the Ruins of Alph.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 23rd January 2010 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Heart was the boy she fancied, there.

And I recalled Crystal having blue hair in the manga at one point. Probably my mistake.

..But Gold and Silver are Heart and Soul..

Crys did have blue hair at some points, though her hair was originally brown and recently Yamamoto changed her hair back to said color. Someone can't make up their mind.

Blog Entries

And Yellow was Red and Emerald was Ruby or Sapphire. They're called original characters, they come in too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast