Pokémon Special FAN-MADE Animé

Thread: Pokémon Special FAN-MADE Animé

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Special FAN-MADE Animé

In this topic, someone posted a picture of the Pokémon Special Animé currently in the works, something which has been repeatedly called fake. I've suggested a couple of ideas for which are being put in, so I know it exists. It may not be official, nor on TV, but it's the closest we'll get, so don't bother twining about it, as it's the closest we'll probably get to an official version.

All credit goes to dabeatmaster123 and the members of the Pokespeanime Forum. If you like it, feel free to comment and discuss, if you don't, your opinion but don't troll.
    Last edited by Kasumi; 12th July 2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Removed the links.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Special FAN-MADE Animé

Pretty cool, but in keeping with the Adventures spirit, will this use remixed music from the games or is the BGM completely original? Also, is Red having an accent such a good idea? I mean I know in the Viz translation they made him sound a bit like a hick at times, but...
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Default Re: Pokémon Special FAN-MADE Animé

I'm sorry, but we don't allow copyright violations to be linked to in the forums or anywhere in Bulbagarden.