New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

The name of the newest Pocket Monsters series to appear in the pages of CoroCoro Comics is Kiwamero! Pokemon BW(究めろ!ポケモンB・W), or "Master Pokemon Black & White!"

CoroCoro is hyping the comic as a "Walkthrough Comic." It's set to start in the October 2010 issue of CoroCoro Special, which goes on sale on September 15th.

It's currently unknown if the comic will be a one-shot or if it will be an all-new series.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Default Re: New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

A "walkthrough comic." Sounds like good times. For a second I thought Shigetsu Ihara was doing this one. But then I realized this doesn't look exactly like his style. Leave it to CoroCoro artists to make supposedly older main characters look like... that.
    Last edited by NeoKING; 11th August 2010 at 11:40 AM.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Default Re: New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

Black-kun looks adorable in that style.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I am now very scared.

Should be interesting. A walkthrough comic... never seen one of those before.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    I am now very scared.

Should be interesting. A walkthrough comic... never seen one of those before.
    I think Zensho counts as a walkthrough manga, and admittedly, I use PokeSpe as a walkthrough sometimes, but well, I was just so scrawny back then.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

I like the art style, it would be cool to see more. Not very excited about the idea of a walkthrough comic, but it'll be interesting to see.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.
    The Tr47 | The Website | The Art | The Journal
    Resident fan of Gary, Gligar and Ash's imaginary beard.

Blog Entries

Walkthrough? So it's close to the games.

Awesome.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

I wonder if it'll ever be brought over here, because if it is a "walkthrough comic", they might see potential sales in that? idk.

The art style looks really cute, though.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

looks interesting

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

That looks cool. I love the art.

Blog Entries

Black looks so cute, but are those shorts?

Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell the problems how big your God is..
    The awesome banner is by Blazaking EX.

Blog Entries

What? No White?

But a walkthrough comic? That seems interesting.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The main problem with a serialized walkthrough comic, especially one published monthly, is that most people will probably get through the game before the second chapter.

I use PokeSpe as a walkthrough sometimes
    How?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
    How?
    For teams, mostly. Hey, sometimes I'm indecisive, lol.

Blog Entries

A walkthrough comic... this sounds interesting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast