Manga Theme Song

Thread: Manga Theme Song

Blog Entries

Default Manga Theme Song

If you give any Pokemon manga a theme song what'd it be?

For me I'd give the RBG either the very first Pokemon intro("Get Da Ze") or the English dub counterpart "I Wanna Be The Very Best."

I'd give DPA! "The Biggest Fight" from Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout or "Cha-La Head Cha-La/Chara Hetchara" from DBZ. Unfotunately, I can't link either but you guys should link your inputs.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Manga Theme Song

I already made intros for all the Pokespe chapters using the anime openings in my head (don't judge me)

Mezase Pokemon master (RGB chapter) episodes 1-25 (that's what I assume it'll have)
    The Rivals (Y chapter) 26-50 (still assuming)
    Ok! (GSC chapter vol 8-9) 51-72
    Aratanaru chikai (GSC chapter vol 10-15) 73-99
    Ready go (HGSS chapter) ???-???
    Advance adventure (R&S chapter vol 15-18) 100-128
    Challenger (R&S chapter vol 19-22) 129-141
    Pokemon symphonic melody (ending for the last R&S episode)
    Spurt (FR&LG chapter) 142-159
    Battle frontier (E chapter duh) 160-172
    Together (DP chapter volume 30-34 (PS377) 173-192
    High touch (DP chapter volume 34-(PS378)-??? (final DP volume) 193-215
    Saikou everyday (Pt chapter)
    Best Wishes! (BW chapter volume ???-???)

I'll get back to you on the other manga

For EToP, I'd choose "The sun whose rays are all ablaze", from the Gilbert and Sullivan opera The Mikado.

Because.

Blog Entries

I'd also pick Marugoto, DBZ Movie 3's ending theme for DPA! which is appropriate because Hareta is looking for a dragon.(Listen to the song, you'll see what I mean.)

For EoTP... hmm... I'll come back to that.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."