LINK PLEASE

Thread: LINK PLEASE

Default LINK PLEASE

I know it may sound illegal but can someone tell me where to read the pokemon adventures online completely and how many issue does it release a month is it weekly or monthly?

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LINK PLEASE

It doesn't just sound illegal, it's actually quite illegal, seeing as Pokemon Adventures is being published in most English-speaking regions of the world...

I know for a fact that Chuang Yi distributes its manga to the Philippines... please go out and buy it D:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    I know it may sound illegal but can someone tell me where to read the pokemon adventures online completely and how many issue does it release a month is it weekly or monthly?
    You're actually asking "Can I please be banned?" by asking this question. And if you want a link to read Pokemon Adventures, try this:

They have most of the volumes aaaaaaand counting :).
    Last edited by Misty; 5th July 2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: link removed
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can also order them online if you want to read them without spending months looking through bookstores to no avail. But now that the books are being translated again, there's no reason for you to not buy them. :/