DP Quiz Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DP Quiz Book

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default DP Quiz Book

So this is the one heerosferret was talking about in the Flint/Volkner ep thread. It's really got some fantastic crack in here. Sorry that my scanner is such massive fail, but here.

As stated, the ISBN is 978-4-09-281201-7 if anyone has an import bookstore around them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quizshinxmimejr.jpg   quizvolknerlucascake.jpg   quizmansionswarm.jpg   quizcroagunkheymom.jpg   quizgabitepalkia.jpg  

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP Quiz Book

AMAZING BOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!

thank you so much!Its pretty interesting,and the illustrations are very well done haha...
    is there any chance you could scan the whole thing? or the parts with Pearl/Barry since he is my favorite character in the games?

I feel like a little kid, going all"OMGOMG I GOT IT,I FINALLY GOT IT, CROAKGUNK WHITE LINES ARE SLIGHTLY HIGHTER IN EXAMPLE 1 :D
    THE NEXT AWNSER IS ...pokemart?galactic?urggg SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTIOOOoooooooooooN
    I KNOW, CYRUS IS MY FATHER IN THE GAMES,SO THE AWNSER IS THE 3RD OPTION"

Blog Entries

I wonder what the quizzes say )=

Also like I said in the other thread, Buck doesn't seem to happy to be related to flint, but Flint is awesome. I wish I was his brother :3

Blog Entries

Haha, that would explain why Johanna gets to keep her poofball hair! Although it would shift the timeline consideribly given that Cyrus would have been in high school when you were born.

OK, so character requests! I don't actually have any scanned of Jun, but I can try to find some. I can't remember how much he's in the book, since the action focuses on the two PCs. But there was a request in the other thread for minor gameverse characters. So here's the lady who won't let you in Amity Square without something cute (and she has a very limited idea of what that means), the move relearner, the lady who gives you ribbons because she's bored, Maylene's deadbeat gambling addict dad, and the guy who tells you about eggs (I thin he's the one who gives you the Happiny egg).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quizmaylenesdadbugcatcher.jpg   quizfrosslassegg.jpg   quizmapparkno.jpg   quizhippopotasribbons.jpg   quizmoverelearnersudowoodo.jpg  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Maylene's deadbeat gambling addict dad, and the guy who tells you about eggs
    You mean minesweeper addict ;D

To be fair, Maylene's ingame dialogue about her dad shows that he still pays a lot of attention to her.

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Eee, thanks so much! <3

The squeeing bug-catcher is adorable.

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

I lol'd at the Palkia one. XD

Blog Entries

It's seeing Palkia in a blanket that makes it.

Also I don't know if you guys can see from the scan, but the "female Snorunt" has long eyelashes.

Blog Entries

Finally!

This is awesome! Great represantations of overworld sprites of lesser important characters, or as Maxim would say "rare characters".

Palkia and Mr. Backlot one made me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Interesting discovery.
    This Quiz Book should be accurately investigated in order to find as canon data (feasible to integration into Bulbapedia) as possible. And maybe rare characters' pictures as well.

Blog Entries

Well, the canon is sort of...odd. Like while we know the townspeople hate how Volkner saps their electricity for his gym, I doubt they'd try to storm the gym because of it.

Although it confirms which of the E4 is Buck's brother, but that's about all I can think of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Well, the canon is sort of...odd. Like while we know the townspeople hate how Volkner saps their electricity for his gym, I doubt they'd try to storm the gym because of it.
    Maybe because Denzi doesn't give a damn for their complaints, so they have stopped that by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This book is so awesome.

So much artwork - rare characters and items! And so much game canon...

Thanks to this book, we have artworks for things that were omitted by anime, mangas and Sugimori arts! So awesome!

MOAR rare karaktorz!

I also found out that such books also exist for RS and FRLG. How cool!

I wish I had all those books...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Posthumus View Post
    I also found out that such books also exist for RS and FRLG. How cool!
    I'd be very interested to see what the FRLG book has to say on Leaf and the Sevii Islands and how they fit into the Kanto story.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    I'd be very interested to see what the FRLG book has to say on Leaf and the Sevii Islands and how they fit into the Kanto story.
    Yes. I wondered about that too. The FRLG one would probably be the most interesting one.

I wonder if anyone here has other quiz books.

Generally, I'm so glad that those books exist. Wonder if there is (or will be) one for HGSS, I haven't found one yet.

Keep up the good work, Blackjack. Some rare characters feel like good birthday present for a Legendary Character Hunter like me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast