Chuang Yi Releases volume 35...

Thread: Chuang Yi Releases volume 35...

Blog Entries
    Follow Sapphire Cherry On Twitter Add Sapphire Cherry on Facebook Add Sapphire Cherry on Google+ Add Sapphire Cherry on MySpace
    Add Sapphire Cherry on Linkedin Follow Sapphire Cherry on Tumblr Follow Sapphire Cherry on Flickr

Default Chuang Yi Releases volume 35...

Well technically it says coming soon but, here's the picture and description

Lake Acuity, Lake Verity, and Lake Valor. For the first time since the start of their journey, Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl split up and each travel on their own to one of the lakes in order to protect these Pokemon from the evil conspiracy of Team Galactic. Over time, as they train and undergo hardship with no one by their sides to support them, they come to fully appreciate the value of companionship... From saving Fuego Ironworks, to taking part in a Poketch campaign roadshow, you don't want to miss a single second of their exciting adventure to the ends of Sinnoh!

Price : S$ 8.90
    ISBN : 978-981-4341-14-1

Don't be normal, be like Lady Gaga!

War
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Chuang Yi Releases volume 35...

I think that volume came out already.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

It did

although the site says coming soon

Torahiko is Rayhiko and Ri is Tung

Follow 1dbad on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Cherry View Post

Lake Acuity, Lake Verity, and Lake Valor. For the first time since the start of their journey, Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl split up and each travel on their own to one of the lakes in order to protect these Pokemon from the evil conspiracy of Team Galactic. Over time, as they train and undergo hardship with no one by their sides to support them, they come to fully appreciate the value of companionship... From saving Fuego Ironworks, to taking part in a Poketch campaign roadshow, you don't want to miss a single second of their exciting adventure to the ends of Sinnoh!
    I still love the cover, and Chuang Yi continues to do a good job of keeping that in tact. And I really like the backsummary as well. So much closer to the original Japanese backsummary and I like Chuang Yi's so much better than Viz's.

Quote Originally Posted by GYM LEADER CHILI View Post
    Torahiko is Rayhiko and Ri is Tung
    Thanks for that. Is that really the only info we were curious about though? I'm used to there being a little bit more people want to know than just the nicknames, lol. (but then again I can't remember anything else worth asking about the volume either, so...lol)