Capture/Evolution/Release Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

I believe there should be a thread for discussing capture /Evolution /Release in Pokemon Adventure because there are a lot of Topic to discuss .
    Such As-

-Will Black keep Reshiram or Release it ? If he release it then what pokemon should take Reshiram place in Black's Roster ?

-Will Gigi go back to White or she will stay with N ? Is it possible that she become Nate/Rosa/Hugh's Pokemon in the possible B2W2 Chapter ?

-Will Sliver keep Blue's Rhyperior or give it back to Blue ?

-What happened to the 3 Legendary Bird Pokemon Green caught to overcome her Bird Phobia ? Did she release them or kept them ?

-What Starter Nate & Rosa going to chose ? What starter PC character form Pokemon X & Y will chose in the possible X & Y chapter ?
    (There is Pattern So we can guess what starer they will chose . I will Post the Pattern later)

I love the fact all almost every pokemon that A Adventure Protagonist catch reach their final evolutionary stage .(Accept Pikachu)
    I mean , We get a fully evolved starter right before 5th or 6th gym .
    Also ,
    I want Gold & Cris to trade a Magmar & Electabuzz So Gold can have a Electivire while Cris can have a Magmortar.
    Plus , If Black keep Reshiram then I want Red to catch & keep a Legendary Pokemon who can fight evenly against Reshiram.
    After all , Black may be good but Red will be mine all time favorite.
    Plus , He's the ''Fighter'' So I don't want him to be inferior to Black just because of a Version Mascot .
    As we know , Mewtwo join Red for certain battle , He's not Red's Pokemon .

Default re: Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Alright I'll order my responses in the same order of your questions.

-I think that Black will keep Reshiram because in Pokemon Special, Dexholders have kept legendaries before. Also, I think Zekrom will go to White after the big Black vs. N battle so that White will have something to fight with when battling Ghetsis.

-I think Gigi will stay with N because White already has a starter and if Samurott goes with Hugh, then it will continue the starter cycle with male:fire, rival: water and female: grass after it was grass-fire-water last time. Know what I'm talking about, right? And N is a rival to some extent (I know he's not considered an official rival but still). Cheren and Bianca, the two rivals without Dexes like Wally, have unevolved starters so if N keeps Gigi then it will complete the web with the three non-Dexholder rivals owning each of the starters. Also, I'm almost 100% certain that Nate and Rosa will just be Black and White in new clothes like Crystal. If Kusaka includes separate characters for Nate and Rosa then he will need even more starters, more Dexes and he already ran out of games to name the main characters after. It is so much easier to just slap on new clothes onto Black and White and make Hugh the rival Dexholder. With this method, the only dilemma left is that Hugh is the first main character not to be named after a game, which was bound to happen eventually anyway.

-I'm not too sure about this one but it's probable the Giovanni gave Ursaring back to Silver and so Silver gave Rhyperior back to Blue. That's the best option, since Blue has Rhyperior in the games and Silver only gave Ursaring to Giovanni so that he will have a caretaker while being sick. Giovanni already has enough powerful Pokemon.

-That was never mentioned but since Green never used any of the legendary birds in future appearances she probably released them. If not, then they're in storage.

-Like I said before, Nate and Rosa will most likely (and hopefully) be Black and White in new clothes. For X & Y, they will most likely follow the pattern so the boy will get Froakie, the girl will get Fennekin and the rival will get Chespin. It's convenient too since (not trying to be sexist here) Fire-type starters don't always look like the kind that a girl will choose but Torchic was cute enough for Sapphire (then again she's not really into "cute" Pokemon) and Fennekin looks cuter than the usual fire-type starters as well.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post

-I think that Black will keep Reshiram because in Pokemon Special, Dexholders have kept legendaries before. Also, I think Zekrom will go to White after the big Black vs. N battle so that White will have something to fight with when battling Ghetsis.

-I think Gigi will stay with N because White already has a starter and if Samurott goes with Hugh, then it will continue the starter cycle with male:fire, rival: water and female: grass after it was grass-fire-water last time. Know what I'm talking about, right? And N is a rival to some extent (I know he's not considered an official rival but still). Cheren and Bianca, the two rivals without Dexes like Wally, have unevolved starters so if N keeps Gigi then it will complete the web with the three non-Dexholder rivals owning each of the starters. Also, I'm almost 100% certain that Nate and Rosa will just be Black and White in new clothes like Crystal. If Kusaka includes separate characters for Nate and Rosa then he will need even more starters, more Dexes and he already ran out of games to name the main characters after. It is so much easier to just slap on new clothes onto Black and White and make Hugh the rival Dexholder. With this method, the only dilemma left is that Hugh is the first main character not to be named after a game, which was bound to happen eventually anyway.

-I'm not too sure about this one but it's probable the Giovanni gave Ursaring back to Silver and so Silver gave Rhyperior back to Blue. That's the best option, since Blue has Rhyperior in the games and Silver only gave Ursaring to Giovanni so that he will have a caretaker while being sick. Giovanni already has enough powerful Pokemon.

-That was never mentioned but since Green never used any of the legendary birds in future appearances she probably released them. If not, then they're in storage.

-Like I said before, Nate and Rosa will most likely (and hopefully) be Black and White in new clothes. For X & Y, they will most likely follow the pattern so the boy will get Froakie, the girl will get Fennekin and the rival will get Chespin. It's convenient too since (not trying to be sexist here) Fire-type starters don't always look like the kind that a girl will choose but Torchic was cute enough for Sapphire (then again she's not really into "cute" Pokemon) and Fennekin looks cuter than the usual fire-type starters as well.
    I doubt it !
    Unlike Cris , Nate/Rosa has different hometown , Background, Timeline , gameplot & Mother !
    Plus , Hugh is a childhood friend & rival of Nate/Rosa and the B2W2 event take place 2 year after BW Chapter Where Iris is the champion.
    Since Hugh haven't showed up to fight, I suppose he's still too young .
    So you see , Nate/Rosa has different background so it not easy to turn Nate/Rosa into Black/White like Cris .
    Because Gold/cris hardly had any game-background so it was easier for Kosaka to transform Lyra into Cris .
    Plus , All 3 starter eventually become the Pokemon of 3 Pokedex holder who saves the world .
    Even if Kusaka has to create a Manga-exclusive character for that such as Emerald & Sceptile.
    But at the end , Kusaka does create a Pokedex-holder Trio with 3 different Starter in each chapter .
    And At this moment , Black & White lack a Poke-dex holder with Samurott.
    Ya , Yellow might be different because Pikachu himself a Starter Pokemon in Pokemon Yellow .
    But there isn't any Pokedex holder with Samurott who joined the fight . (Prof Jenifer is too old & Bianca given her pokedex to White)
    So , I think Nate would appear as a separate character with Oshawott as his partner.
    While White might transform into Rosa Or Rosa might appear as separate character with Gigi .
    Or Kusaka might try something new like making Rosa The Main Protagonist of B2W2 Chapter with Oshawott as her partner .
    And
    I think Zekrem will stay with N when he leave just like the game but Zekrem become Nate/Rosa's Pokemon after N reappear to stop New Team Plasma.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 12th March 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post

I doubt it !
    Unlike Cris , Nate/Rosa has different hometown , Background, Timeline , gameplot & Mother !
    Plus , Hugh is a childhood friend & rival of Nate/Rosa and the B2W2 event take place 2 year after BW Chapter Where Iris is the champion.
    So you see , Nate/Rosa has different background so it not easy to turn Nate/Rosa into Black/White like Cris .
    Because Gold/cris hardly had any game-background so it was easier for Kosaka to transform Lyra into Cris .
    Plus , All 3 starter eventually become the Pokemon of 3 Pokedex holder who saves the world .
    Even if Kusaka has to create a Manga-exclusive character for that such as Emerald & Sceptile.
    But at the end , Kusaka does create a Pokedex-holder Trio with 3 different Starter in each chapter .
    Ya , Yellow might be different because Pikachu himself a Starter Pokemon in Pokemon Yellow .
    But there isn't any Pokedex holder with Samurott who joined the fight . (Prof Jenifer is too old & Bianca given her pokedex to White)
    So , I think Nate would appear as a separate character with Oshawott as his partner.
    While White might transform into Rosa Or Rosa might appear as separate character with Gigi .
    Or Kusaka might try something new like making Rosa The Main Protagonist of B2W2 Chapter with Oshawott as her partner .
    And
    I think Zekrem will stay with N when he leave just like the game but Zekrem become Nate/Rosa's Pokemon after N reappear to stop New Team Plasma.
    Alright all things aside since everyone is entitled to their own opinions and theories but first thing you should know is that the manga is NOT the games. Yes, it's based off of it and it borrows a lot of elements to promote the games but that does not mean the manga strictly adheres to the games. And compare Hilbert/Hilda to Nate/Rosa. In my eyes, the only difference is the clothing and slight differences in hairstyles (but then again, look at Crystal/Lyra's hair color). Think about it. Don't you think it would be SO much more easier for Black and White to get new clothes to represent Nate and Rosa? In the games, Hilbert/Hilda were just mentioned to have gone to another region to search for N and nothing else. That's even more vague than Red's fate in Gen II and HGSS (well before you meet up with him). Even Cheren, Hilbert/Hilda's best friend since childhood, thought it would be easier to find N than it would be to find Hilbert/Hilda in B2W2. Hilbert/Hilda are just legends in the sequels, meaning they will have almost no purpose in the B2W2 chapter in the manga. Slapping on new clothes on Black and White will allow them to still keep main character roles. Also, there's only two sets of Unova starters. Three of the six starters are practically trashed, Cheren's Snivy and Bianca's Oshawott more than Gigi. At least the other three will have good uses. If Nate and Rosa are individual characters, then where will they get their own starters and that means the THIRD set of starters is very incomplete. I think Kusaka will want for Black and White to still having leading roles (or even any sort of roles at all) while Gen V chapters are still going (and White will probably want to direct the Pokéstar Studio in B2W2) so the best solution is to make Black and White into Nate and Rosa.

Okay and my contributions to the original thread. Some of these are stated on Bulbapedia (though they're not 100% confirmed although still assumable) and some are not.
    -Remember Erika's Gloom in the Yellow chapter that was never seen again? It probably turned into the Bellossom that was seen battling in the GSC chapter.
    -Sabrina's Kadabra may or may not have evolved into the Alakazam in the Yellow chapter. If she wasn't seen with a Kadabra in the GSC chapter than this will practically be confirmed but since she was, it either means that the Kadabra from RBG and the one from GSC are the same one and the Alakazam from the Yellow chapter is a different one or the Kadabra from RBG evolved into the Alakazam from Yellow and she got a new one.
    -Despite what it says on Bulbapedia, it is NOT confirmed that Saturn's Croagunk evolved into the Toxicroak he used in Platinum, although it is assumable and most likely true. I believe it, but just saying that it is not certain that those two are the same Pokemon. But then again, this is just like saying that Erika's Bellsprout from RBG might not have evolved into the Victreebel from Yellow.
    -I am 99% sure that Kusaka (or the illustrator) made a mistake when drawing the Vileplume that attacked Silver in Volume 42. That Vileplume belongs to Ariana but its flower pattern is that of a male. I'm pretty sure that the Vileplume was supposed to evolve from the Gloom that Ariana had earlier in the HGSS chapter but the Gloom's flower pattern is that of a female. I first noticed that in the magazines and I thought that it would get fixed in the volume releases but unfortunately that didn't happen. :(

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

There. This thread is now for all Pokemon manga. Currently running manga, that is.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    There. This thread is now for all Pokemon manga. Currently running manga, that is.
    So , Do you think Black going to keep Rashirem or release it ?
    Should Black keep Rashirem ?
    Anyway ,
    I want Gold to catch a Electivire !
    Because Electivire seem gold's type of pokemon.

I doubt it !
    And
    Alright all things aside since everyone is entitled to their own opinions and theories but first thing you should know is that the manga is NOT the games. Yes, it's based off of it and it borrows a lot of elements to promote the games but that does not mean the manga strictly adheres to the games. And compare Hilbert/Hilda to Nate/Rosa. In my eyes, the only difference is the clothing and slight differences in hairstyles (but then again, look at Crystal/Lyra's hair color). Think about it. Don't you think it would be SO much more easier for Black and White to get new clothes to represent Nate and Rosa? In the games, Hilbert/Hilda were just mentioned to have gone to another region to search for N and nothing else. That's even more vague than Red's fate in Gen II and HGSS (well before you meet up with him). Even Cheren, Hilbert/Hilda's best friend since childhood, thought it would be easier to find N than it would be to find Hilbert/Hilda in B2W2. Hilbert/Hilda are just legends in the sequels, meaning they will have almost no purpose in the B2W2 chapter in the manga. Slapping on new clothes on Black and White will allow them to still keep main character roles. Also, there's only two sets of Unova starters. Three of the six starters are practically trashed, Cheren's Snivy and Bianca's Oshawott more than Gigi. At least the other three will have good uses. If Nate and Rosa are individual characters, then where will they get their own starters and that means the THIRD set of starters is very incomplete. I think Kusaka will want for Black and White to still having leading roles (or even any sort of roles at all) while Gen V chapters are still going (and White will probably want to direct the Pokéstar Studio in B2W2) so the best solution is to make Black and White into Nate and Rosa.

Okay and my contributions to the original thread. Some of these are stated on Bulbapedia (though they're not 100% confirmed although still assumable) and some are not.
    -Remember Erika's Gloom in the Yellow chapter that was never seen again? It probably turned into the Bellossom that was seen battling in the GSC chapter.
    -Sabrina's Kadabra may or may not have evolved into the Alakazam in the Yellow chapter. If she wasn't seen with a Kadabra in the GSC chapter than this will practically be confirmed but since she was, it either means that the Kadabra from RBG and the one from GSC are the same one and the Alakazam from the Yellow chapter is a different one or the Kadabra from RBG evolved into the Alakazam from Yellow and she got a new one.
    -Despite what it says on Bulbapedia, it is NOT confirmed that Saturn's Croagunk evolved into the Toxicroak he used in Platinum, although it is assumable and most likely true. I believe it, but just saying that it is not certain that those two are the same Pokemon. But then again, this is just like saying that Erika's Bellsprout from RBG might not have evolved into the Victreebel from Yellow.
    -I am 99% sure that Kusaka (or the illustrator) made a mistake when drawing the Vileplume that attacked Silver in Volume 42. That Vileplume belongs to Ariana but its flower pattern is that of a male. I'm pretty sure that the Vileplume was supposed to evolve from the Gloom that Ariana had earlier in the HGSS chapter but the Gloom's flower pattern is that of a female. I first noticed that in the magazines and I thought that it would get fixed in the volume releases but unfortunately that didn't happen. :(
    Nate/Rosa & Black/White has way more difference then just cloth .
    Just like I say before , they has different Background , Hometown , Timeline & Mother.
    Plus , Don't forget about Bianca giving Nate/Rosa & Hugh their starter Pokemon & Pokedex while Cheren happen to be 1st gym leader .
    Plus , Iris is the champion while Black is a wondering trainer with Rashirem after 2 year .
    No , I rather prefer Black to be in another region instate .
    Plus , we got 2 set of Tepig .
    One evolved while other didn't.
    Now I don't find a reason for Gigi to travel with N but if she goes back to White then she will have 2 starter .
    I rather prefer Rosa to get Gigi .
    That way , Gigi will become a partner of the Pokedex holder .
    After All , Gigi was suppose to be a Dex-holder's partner before N set her free.
    It would be better for Kusaka to treat them as separate character rather then just changing Black/white cloth.
    Anyway , The pattren I promised-
    Protagonist- Pokemon - Type
    Red - Venusaur - Grass
    Gold - Typhlosion - Fire
    Ruby- Swampert - Water
    Dia - Torterra - Grass
    Black - Emboar - Fire

So if the pattern right then Nate will have a Samurott While the XY Protagonist will have a fully evolved Fennekin .
    I prefer the XY Protagonist to get Fennekin instate of a boring looking frog like Froakie.
    Okay first of all...please list the differences between Hilbert/Hilda and Nate/Rosa besides their clothing. And if it's eyes or something like that then it's not a problem for Kusaka since he was able to change Lyra's hair color and N's eye color. Oh and speaking of Lyra, there were a sh*t-ton of differences between Kris and Lyra but Kusaka still managed to make the two one character.

And I will say it one more time: THE MANGA IS NOT THE GAMES. We are talking about a manga where regular gym leaders go bad. So what if Nate/Rosa has different backgrounds? Was it ever mentioned in the games that Blue traveled to Johto to train under Chuck? I'm afraid that it's pretty much decided that Cedric's Samurott is going to Hugh. If not, then where else would it go? So manga Hugh is not receiving a starter hatched from an egg he raised. In the B2W2 prologue he was never seen with either an egg or a starter Oshawott (or any starter for that matter) so it's pretty much said and done that Hugh is getting Cedric's Oshawott. Oh and you see any Nate/Rosa characters in the prologue? Okay I know this isn't a good argument since if you are right and Nate/Rosa are different characters then them not appearing in the first chapter isn't saying much but so far there is no sign of them. It would be WAY too much trouble for Kusaka to make a THIRD set of starters just to satisfy some fans if there is a MUCH easier alternative which is slapping on new clothes on Black and White. If those two didn't switch roles then they wouldn't have roles at all in the sequel chapter because Hilbert/Hilda didn't have any in B2W2.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Okay first of all...please list the differences between Hilbert/Hilda and Nate/Rosa besides their clothing. And if it's eyes or something like that then it's not a problem for Kusaka since he was able to change Lyra's hair color and N's eye color. Oh and speaking of Lyra, there were a sh*t-ton of differences between Kris and Lyra but Kusaka still managed to make the two one character.

And I will say it one more time: THE MANGA IS NOT THE GAMES. We are talking about a manga where regular gym leaders go bad. So what if Nate/Rosa has different backgrounds? Was it ever mentioned in the games that Blue traveled to Johto to train under Chuck? I'm afraid that it's pretty much decided that Cedric's Samurott is going to Hugh. If not, then where else would it go? So manga Hugh is not receiving a starter hatched from an egg he raised. In the B2W2 prologue he was never seen with either an egg or a starter Oshawott (or any starter for that matter) so it's pretty much said and done that Hugh is getting Cedric's Oshawott. Oh and you see any Nate/Rosa characters in the prologue? Okay I know this isn't a good argument since if you are right and Nate/Rosa are different characters then them not appearing in the first chapter isn't saying much but so far there is no sign of them. It would be WAY too much trouble for Kusaka to make a THIRD set of starters just to satisfy some fans if there is a MUCH easier alternative which is slapping on new clothes on Black and White. If those two didn't switch roles then they wouldn't have roles at all in the sequel chapter because Hilbert/Hilda didn't have any in B2W2.
    Uh, stay with Cedric? That's a very logical place for it to go.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I doubt it !
    And

Nate/Rosa & Black/White has way more difference then just cloth .
    Just like I say before , they has different Background , Hometown , Timeline & Mother.
    Plus , Don't forget about Bianca giving Nate/Rosa & Hugh their starter Pokemon & Pokedex while Cheren happen to be 1st gym leader .
    Plus , Iris is the champion while Black is a wondering trainer with Rashirem after 2 year .
    No , I rather prefer Black to be in another region instate .
    Plus , we got 2 set of Tepig .
    One evolved while other didn't.
    Now I don't find a reason for Gigi to travel with N but if she goes back to White then she will have 2 starter .
    I rather prefer Rosa to get Gigi .
    That way , Gigi will become a partner of the Pokedex holder .
    After All , Gigi was suppose to be a Dex-holder's partner before N set her free.
    It would be better for Kusaka to treat them as separate character rather then just changing Black/white cloth.
    Red - Venusaur - Grass
    Gold - Typhlosion - Fire
    Ruby- Swampert - Water
    Dia - Torterra - Grass
    Black - Emboar - Fire

So if the pattern right then Nate will have a Samurott While the XY Protagonist will have a fully evolved Fennekin .
    I prefer the XY Protagonist to get Fennekin instate of a boring looking frog like Froakie.

Actually , It would be much more troubling for Kusaka to turn Black & White into Nate & Rosa rather then creating a 3rd character .
    And HGSS Only changed the female Protagonist , Thats why Kusaka able to turn Lyra into Cris !
    But it doesn't mean Kusaka will try the same thing over & over !
    He's not like the Anime writer !
    May be , Kusaka only will turn Rosa into White but it still doesn't mean Kusaka will turn both Nate & into into Black & White.
    Plus , B2W2 take place in different timeline !
    Its not like HGSS that take place in same time-line .
    Just like I said , Nate/Rosa & Black/White has much more difference for Kusaka to ignore .
    and there no surety that Hugh will get Cedric's Samurott .
    That your prediction with no actual prof.
    Plus , Hugh was Nate/Rosa's childhood friend .
    Kusaka may does thing differently but he always keep the Main Game concept .
    To think that , Kusaka will turn Hugh into some strange little kid Black 2 year after N saga because he can't create a 3rd character . .
    I think , It would be easier for Kusaka to create a 3rd character because nobody but you has problem with it .
    And just because Nate didn't appeared in flashback , It doesn't mean that Nate or Rosa doesn't exist.
    I say it WAY to much trouble for Kusaka to turn Black & White into Nate & Rosa .
    Because then he has to explain why Black still a wondering trainer while Iris the champion Or What relationship he has with Hugh Or Does Bianca only give Hugh a starter Pokemon Or How Hugh get a fully evolve Samurott & a Pokedex in same time etc etc ?
    Plus , There is a chance that Hillbert/Hilda might appear in Pokemon X & Y Or Ruby & Sapphire remake Since they said to be in another region in Game .
    Kusaka can just simply send Black to search for N while turning White into Rosa !
    Then N & Black can appear to help Nate against Ghysis .
    Thats much more easier.
    Anyway ,
    Why we discussing it here ?
    This is a capture/Evolution/Release thread !

I'm not going to go into a lengthy argument here. It's pretty much unanimous on Serebii forums that the most likely event will be that Black and White will get Nate and Rosa's outfit. Clearly you are not willing to listen and consider what I have to say so I'm not going to argue with you. We'll just have to see when the time comes. (Wish I could bet money here.)

Also not the place to be discussing outfits of all things, guys. Stick captures/releases/evolutions. There's plenty to talk about.

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    Also not the place to be discussing outfits of all things, guys. Stick captures/releases/evolutions. There's plenty to talk about.
    So if Black keep Reshiram , Do you suppose that Red should catch a Pokemon that equally Powerful as Reshiram ?
    As far as I know , Mewtwo only join Ash to battle Deoxys !

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    So if Black keep Reshiram , Do you suppose that Red should catch a Pokemon that equally Powerful as Reshiram ?
    As far as I know , Mewtwo only join Ash to battle Deoxys !
    ??? How does Black obtaining a legendary correlate to what Red's team should be? And so far, Black cannot control Reshiram. And we don't even know if he will keep it. Okay and in the manga, not all regular Pokemon are weaker than legendaries. When teamed up, the starters from Generations I to III were able to destroy the fake Kyogre (okay disregard this if you want to since that Kyogre wasn't even a real Pokemon). And the HGSS chapter proved that if both the trainer and the Pokemon are skilled enough, then they can overcome any legendary. Giovanni, Lance and Pryce were able to conquer their side of the Creation trio by being able to manipulate what the legendaries themselves manipulated (more so Lance and Pryce than Giovanni since Giovanni was suffering from his disease but he still put up a good fight). I'm fairly certain that any of Red's main battlers can conquer any legendary with good strategy. They managed to best Zapmolcuno and Mewtwo, and there's more examples that I can't come up with on the spot but I can guarantee you that they're there.

Blog Entries

I believe there should be a thread for discussing capture /Evolution /Release in Pokemon Adventure because there are a lot of Topic to discuss .
    Such As-

-Will Black keep Reshiram or Release it ? If he release it then what pokemon should take Reshiram place in Black's Roster ?

-Will Gigi go back to White or she will stay with N ? Is it possible that she become Nate/Rosa/Hugh's Pokemon in the possible B2W2 Chapter ?

-Will Sliver keep Blue's Rhyperior or give it back to Blue ?

-What happened to the 3 Legendary Bird Pokemon Green caught to overcome her Bird Phobia ? Did she release them or kept them ?

-What Starter Nate & Rosa going to chose ? What starter PC character form Pokemon X & Y will chose in the possible X & Y chapter ?
    (There is Pattern So we can guess what starer they will chose . I will Post the Pattern later)

I love the fact all almost every pokemon that A Adventure Protagonist catch reach their final evolutionary stage .(Accept Pikachu)
    I mean , We get a fully evolved starter right before 5th or 6th gym .
    Also ,
    I want Gold & Cris to trade a Magmar & Electabuzz So Gold can have a Electivire while Cris can have a Magmortar.
    Plus , If Black keep Reshiram then I want Red to catch & keep a Legendary Pokemon who can fight evenly against Reshiram.
    After all , Black may be good but Red will be mine all time favorite.
    Plus , He's the ''Fighter'' So I don't want him to be inferior to Black just because of a Version Mascot .
    As we know , Mewtwo join Red for certain battle , He's not Red's Pokemon .
    I'll answer to your original post.
    - I think Black will keep Reshiram until he defeats N and Ghetsis and then relase it afterwards. Also, it wouldn't take anyone's place since Black only has a team of 4. I'm also hoping Musha will come back.
    - I think Gigi will stay with N. White has Amanda and I don't think she needs 2 starter pokemon especially since Black has the Tepig evolution.
    -I see no reason for Silver to return Ryperior so I say he'll keep it.
    -I don't think Gold will obtain and Electivire to several reasons.
    1. Gold already has an electric-type; Pichu.
    2. No other character has every been randomly given a new Pokemon after they already developed a full team and left the main story.
    Also you mentioned that Electivire seems like Gold's type of Pokemon. What do you mean by that? Gold's entire team seems pretty diverse to me
    -Likewise I don't believe Crys will get a Magmortar because she already has a fire-type; Archy.
    -I don't know why you think Red should have a legendary just because Black has one. As far as the manga has told us, Red and Black don't even know that the other exists, so I don't see them battling anytime soon. And just because Black has Reshiram, he can't control it yet, while Red was able to control Mewtwo when they battled. And what about Diamond? He has a Regigigas, but you didn't mention him. Could you explain?
    Lastly, in an earlier post, you said the next main character of the XY manga would have a Fennekin. However, if the pattern continues the next main character after Black, who owned the fire-type Tepig, would have the water-type Froakie.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE][QUOTE=DaPandaBear;4655115]
    Red - Venusaur - Grass
    Gold - Typhlosion - Fire
    Ruby- Swampert - Water
    Dia - Torterra - Grass
    Black - Emboar - Fire

Look like Both of My Prediction came True !
    But I'm fine this ! There are some Obvious Prediction/pattern that make people happy even if its completely Obvious .
    For example , Ash having 3 fully evolved starter in this series .
    It may have been obvious but people would be happy if this happened .
    Anyway ,
    Now discuss what Pokemon Rakutsu and Fumitsu will catch during this series .
    Both of them shown only 1 pokemon for far .
    Plus , Fumitsu & Hugh's starter haven't revealed yet .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast